Writer's Note

Dear readers,

Thank you sooooooooo much for your wonderful support through out my attempt of writing a beautiful Paranormal Romance which is 'Alpha's Forever'. I hope your love and support will continue like this in the future. Initially, Alpha's Forever started as a hobby where I'd just write a few paragraphs inorder to test my writing skills. But as I went ahead, I got more and more intensely connected with the my characters so much that there was a time where I just couldn't stop writing.

That was the moment I realized that I loved these Characters as much as I loved Writing. I've decided to push away all the limitations and make it a perfect novel. And so I started writing and re-writing this novel from the scratch. Now, I'm glad to say that I'm almost done with the first book of Alpha's Forever.  The book has been thoroughly edited and some minor parts have been changed inorder to be more effectively synced with the story.

What you're reading here is just the warm-up for the exciting journey that the novel is. I'm planning to finish the final corrections and launch my book on Amazon.com in not more than a couple of months. I can bet my left ear that the book is going to be much much and I do mean MUCH more - Exciting, Interesting, Hot, Steamy, Romantic, Scary, Mysterious and sooooo deliciously Alpha loveable. 

So, all my wonderful fans who're eagerly waiting for the next part, buckle up for the story of the Alpha and his Juliette, coming to Amazon.com in a few days. I hope you all read it and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  What do you say? Please leave your valuable comments below. I'd love to read some of your writings too :) xoxoxo