Chapter - 5

Juliette

"Look at me," he growled. 

Growled. 

I couldn't gather the courage to open my eyes. He was too close to me and the proximity scared me as well as made me uncomfortable. "I said Look at me!!!" he commanded. Gasping, I opened my teary eyes wide quickly and looked at him. For the first time, the Alpha's eyes were neither furious nor cold. There was warmth in his eyes. That, and something else I couldn't interpret. Involuntarily, my eyes allied with his.

"Mine...." he growled.

My breath stopped in my throat. 

"My mate!!!!" his eyes glowed with pride as he spoke.

"What?" I had no words to say. 

No......It can't be. I can't be his mate. He's wrong. I don't want to be his anything. I don't even want to be near him. He is a monster. 

I noticed his eyes turn dark, almost black. He came closer. And closer. His eyes shifted to my lips as he purred and licked his. Anticipating the coming act, I turned my head away not giving him the chance to do what he was up to. But he held my jaws with his hand. 

"No....no!!" I said but my words came out as whispers. I felt his breath on my face. At that moment, something sparked inside me. A spark of fire. That's it !! I pushed him away with all my strength. He fell to the ground. I tried to open the lift doors and run away. But he grabbed my waist with his arms. I tried to shout for help.

 "HEL...." he covered my mouth with his hand. I started to fight him by kicking his legs. At a certain point he was pissed off. He turned me towards him and held me to his chest so tightly my legs were dangling above the ground. With our bodies glued together and both our lips dangerously close, I went dead still not moving an inch or my lips would be colliding with his. I tried to even my breath as he surrounded me like a creeper. Somewhere between our bodies, precisely near my belly, I felt the protrusion pushing into my skin that visibly made me flinch. Oh god..!

 I don't want to be like this. Not with him. My body was sweating yet I was shivering. I couldn't stop my tears. He looked at me like that for what seemed to be like hours. Finally he wiped my tears and said, "Don't fight me, Juliette. You are mine. You're my mate. Don't you feel it? Look at me and tell me." he demanded.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't feel anything but he would kill me if I said that. "Please let me go. I want to go. Please," I said trying not to cry. 

"You are not going anywhere. You are coming with me. You are my mate and you stay with me!!!" he held my arm and dragged me out of the elevator to his car. This can't be happening. This has got to be a nightmare.Even in my dreams, I wouldn't have seen this scenario. The Alpha, perhaps the scariest and the most handsome man I've seen in my entire life, the owner of the company I work for, the werewolf king, was dragging me to his car, claiming that I'm his. Except, it felt too real. The pain that shot through my arm, the burning on my skin where he touched and rough calluses of his fingers. Way too real to be a dream. I struggled every step of the way but I was no match for him. He dragged me effortlessly. He threw me into the car and closed the door. As he walked to his seat, I tried to open the door and escape. But he was too fast and held me back. The doors were immediately locked.

"Help!!! Please somebody help!!" I pounded on the car window. Shouting was of no use since there was nobody in the Parking lot. 

"Shut up!!!!" he yelled as he started the car. He was taking me somewhere I couldn't tell. The car took off and I was stuck with him in it.  Helpless. Marc ! He's upstairs! I should've stayed with him. I should've ignored Amy's words and and stayed in the meeting room. Now I don't even know where I'm headed. My bag and phone are in the elevator. Maybe someone will look at them scattered on the floor and know that I'm missing. But what then? How long would it take for them to find me? Is he going to let me go at all ? Where was he taking me ?

George:

It didn't take very long to get to the Mansion today. Maybe it's because of the urgency to mate with my woman. I would've given my right arm to take her in the elevator right then and there. But I had long ago decided to claim my female in my room in my Mansion. No matter how many females I fucked, not one of them got to enter my room. The king's room. It's meant to be shared with my queen and my queen alone. And there she sat, cowering away from me and banging away the car window. I couldn't get her to shut up for even a minute. Eventually, she gave up and settled down.

As time passed, my nerves calmed down but the pain in my groin didn't. Finally, my mansion arrived. We crossed the estate gate and headed in. I could tell she was tired of fighting but she kept looking at the surroundings in awe. Her dried up tears and pink nose did strange things inside my chest. I knew she was feeling sad but she would get around. A Luna submits to her Alpha, sates his desire and bares his children. We're meant to be together for eternity and I will make sure of that. By the time I'm finished with her, she would refuse to leave my side.