Part One

"MONICA!!!" My mom screamed up the staires.
"MONICA!" she screamed again,I was blasting my music with my beats on when my brother came barging in. "WHAT THE HELL!" He said. I looked up at saw him standing there,"OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME!" I turned off my music and looked at him. "Mom wants you she sounds really mad Monica" he said "okay,okay I'm going" I told him while getting up off my bed. I went down stairs to the kitchen,and saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table and walked in a stood in view of her,she stood up very quickly "Uh oh she looks like she's gonna kill me" I said to myself. "MONICA I TOLD YOU TO STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL AND YOU KEEP DOING IT! Why are you still doing it?" I just looked at her with a serious face when my older brother came into the kitchen and said "your such a little bitch,you skipped more school then I have in my whole life!" My mom looked at me again this time I put my head down looking at the floor with a sad face on "Are you gonna answer my question?" my mom said,I was still silent while thinking what to say "w-why can't I-I just get home schooled m-mom?" I was scared to look at her my mom was the only person I was afraid of other than the kids at school. "Why don't you want to go to school Monica,what's wrong with?" She asked playing with her curly brown hair twirling it in between her fingers, "I-I just don't like it Mom" I don't really talk to my mom so she doesn't know that I'm being bullied verbally and physically. "You know I can't afford it Monica" she said looking kind of upset because she always tried with us but being that my dad was rarely home she would be on her own taking care of the 3 of us since my older two sibling were on there own now. "It's okay mom,don't get upset,I'm fine there it's just a little boring that's all!" I said smiling nudging her a little as she looked up and gave me a fake smile.I walked back up stairs and when I got to the top it was dark and I was looking down at my phone seeing a picture of me on instagram with an X across my face, I looked up and saw my brother and he pushed me and I feel down the stairs my brother still standing at the the top laughing so hard he was nearly crying,I turned on the light and stuck the middle finger up as he said "you fat piece of shit,you made the house shake!" Still laughing. I got my shoes on and walked out the front door it was so cold outside,I didn't know where I was going but I was just walking when....

I know this sucks but I'm trying,stick with me! Love yall.