Part Eight

*Monicas P.O.V*

So this morning when I woke up in was all pumped up because I was gonna play lacrosse after school,so today I didn't really care what the twins thought of me...I went down stairs and got my regular lacrosse stick and put it by my backpack,then going upstairs to get ready. Me and my brother got onto the bus and today I didn't mind going to school. So I walked in with full confidence because I was so excited! I saw everyone staring at me but I kept my head up as I was walking to D.D.P. When I walked in I saw Ethan right away and he turned around and said "you ready piggy?" "I guess so" I said looking right into his eyes,they were a brown-ish green color. The day went by so quick I just ignored the boys until lunch came..."I sat with shawn!!!ahhhhh!" Ethan came over to the table "does piggy have a boyfriend?" He giggled and looked down,"yep" I said as his smile disappeared off his face. It came to the end of the day I was so pumped up to be playing lacrosse with someone other than my bounce back. The bell had rung at 1:40 and I sprinted to my locker to get my stick and headed out to the football field where Ethan and Grayson were standing. "Okay piggy let's do this,I know your scared" Grayson said as I just glanced at the both or them and smerked,Ethan got all defensive "what!?!" "Nothing" I said..."okay come on" "first one to 5 goals wins" says Ethan "you sure?" I said "yeah,because I know I'm gonna win this shit easy" "okay"i replied. First me and Grayson got ready and we're facing eachother for a face off I won it, guys face offs are harder than girls, I had the ball in my stick running towards the goal with Grayson behind me,I scored. Grayson got mad and walked behind Ethan "dude it's your turn,she's good!" He said in a whisper but I still heard him. I giggled and walked back to the line and bent down head and head with Ethan this time I won the face off again and scored again. So a little while later I had 4, Grayson had 2, and Ethan had 3,I saw them go over to eachother and whisper something I couldn't hear,"how about we go 2 on 1?" Ethan said "um okay." So we put the ball in the middle of the field and ran to the corners of the field so it would be fair I made it to the ball the quickest and picked it up and started running and cradling the ball in my stick "Ready!?" They boys said "oh no REALLY!?" They both came running in towards me when I jumped in the air and they both took me down and I hit my head and I was out.

*Graysons P.O.V*

"I felt bad we did that to Monica I mean she's crazy good at lacrosse better than me and Ethan!"

*Ethans P.O.V*

"I felt bad we did that to her,the sight of her laying on the floor not moving I didn't know what to do,so we just picked her up and brought her to her house and me and Gray found a key in her backpack and put her in her bed upstairs. I only knew where Monicas room was because we all used to hang out all the time when we were younger."

*Monicas P.O.V*

The next morning I woke up in my bed weirdly enough, "how'd I get here?" I asked my brother "what are you talking about how'd you get here,your friends...those twins brought you up here stupid" he said as he was laughing "oh" I said confused. I went to school the day before summer break and we had 3 months off from school which meant I'd be able to change some things.....

I feel bad these are horrible but then again I've never wrote fanfiction EVER!😂😣