Part Six

*Monicas P.O.V*

"That kid...Shawn seemed pretty cool I guess it felt weird talking to him but whatever" I said to myself. I was done with school so I just started walking home I lived kinda far away but it was okay all I wanted to do was go home and get out of these nasty clothes and go outside and play lacrosse on my bounce back. When I was finally close to being home I was walking on our street when I see the Dolan's mom's car pull next to me I was soaked and there mom pulled down the windows "oh shit" "hi honey! Are you okay?Do you need a ride?" She asked, she's so nice! "N-no thank you ma'am" I said as Ethan and Grayson gave me this creepy little smirk as I turned around and started walking again they still behind me in there car. Both of the boys hopped out and I started to run without thinking I thought they were gonna do something but one of the yelled "wait!" "Our mom told us to help you and grab your back because it looks kinda heavy" They both said "no thanks I'm fine,I really gotta go!" I said walking away, they both got back into the car. Staring at me as they went past. I got home went to my room and changed into some sweats and grabbed my lacrosse sticks my goalie one and my regular one. But in order to get into my backyard you have to go out the front door through the garage so I walked out and saw the twins playing lacrosse and throwing a football up in the air. I hurried on the walkway opening the garage and then closed it while they were looking straight at me. I didn't even care at that point. So I went to my bounce back and started to play,I am actually really good at lacrosse I practice every day even through the rain and snow it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter what kind of mood I'm in. After ripping some shots on my net I grabbed my goalie stick and started twirling it doing crazy things while throwing it into the bounce back catching it in between my legs from behind. Me having the time of my life! "Woooooo" I said while still twirling it seeing how many times I could go with out missing the ball." I didn't miss" "ahhhhhh" I was done playing I was out for almost 3 hours just messing around. I went through the garage and didn't see the twins on there lawn anymore. "Huh" I said... I heard someone whispering.

Are these getting worse???? Let me know guysssss!