Part 22

*I'LL TELL YOU WHEN TO PLAY THE SONG!"

*Monicas P.O.V*

Grayson grabbed me and my legs were kinda like wrapped around his torso but kinda not, I was ready to let go when we got under the water.

The wave came and he brought me under the wave I let go of him while we were under the wave so I didn't drown him, I got up and I didnt see him, so I started looking around for him but I didn't see him until I saw at the shore "Monica! You weren't supposed to let go!" He said between laughs "I didn't want to drown you though I woulda weighed you down!"  I said to him

"Ughhhhh" was all he said

I got out of the water and started making my way towards the towels and I put my hair up in a messy bun because the salt water makes my hair really knotty. I laid down on my blanket to tan and Grayson stayed behind me. We just layed there listening to music and tanning, we didn't really talk much but I was a comfortable silence.

I had to pee really bad. (Special Monica special 😂)

"Grayson I'm gonna go on the board walk to go to the bathroom, okay?" I said

"Mhm" was all he said he was kinda dazed.

I got up and grabbed my sneakers and put them on along with my shorts that I left unbuttoned and I had my bikini top on, I made my way to the bathroom and I did my business. And I walked out, when I came face to face with a fucking wall that wasn't there before "what the hel-" I said when I got fucking punched right in the eye really out of all places "I know who you are,and I don't want you here" the bug guy said, he punched me again while another guy was holding me back, I tried to block the blows but I couldn't he punched me in the stomach then in the face again.

I was getting fed up with this shit so I jumped forward and smashed my head into the guys in front of me and yanked my elbow out of the hold of the one behind me and elbowed him right in the jaw making him go onto the floor, while the other guy was still wobbling  around.

So much for relaxing time, who the hell are these doofs.

I wasn't really paying attention when I fucking got punched in the face again which got me really pissed off and I ran in the air and roundhouse kicked him right in his temple causing him to fall to the ground with a grunt.

This is why I don't like people.

The big buff one who I thought was a wall won't be getting up anytime soon but the other one was getting up now and into stance.... really to fight a girl god damn what a baby.

"Come on baby girl" he said pointing his finger at me and I shrugged my shoulders and went after him and hooked him as hard as I could while feeling a sharp sensation on my ribs, this bitch stabbed me. He fell to the ground like a pile of bricks.

Dick head.

It was a small pocket knife, I just pulled it out and dropped it next to the guy, and started walking back to the beach. I found the towels and Grayson was snoring so I didn't want to wake him up.

I buttoned up my shorts and put my shirt on because I have a lot of cuts especiall  where I got freaking stabbed, and I had a crap tone of bruises but they didn't really hurt YET.

I got all my stuff together and turned off the music and Grayson jumped up. As I was turning around I said "Come on its time to go" I said to him he still hasn't seen my face, I still haven't saw my own face oh lord.

He scurried to get his shoes on since I got everything else. And he put his towel around his neck.

"Come on let's run to the hotel" I said and started running with him behind me the whole time the people passing us kept looking at me weird.