Part 13

I walked into this huge ass school it looked bigger than it was before I left but I still knew my way around it. There were so many people staring at me which made me feel like crawling under a rock but I just kept walking to the Main Office to get my schedule. I found it because of the big hanging sign saying 'Main Office' above the door, I walked in and there was a lady sitting in a big red swirly chair,with her back towards me. I didn't know what she was doing but I guess she could sense someone standing behind her and she turned and it looked like I kind of scared her. "H-hello honey what can I do for you dear?" She asked
"I need to get my schedule,please"
"Monica?" She said
"Yeah"
"Here you go honey have a good day" she said and I thanked her and walked to my first class which was English.

*English class*

I knocked on the door,and a lady with blonde hair up in a pony tail with curls in it,she had big blue eyes,and was wearing some kind of dress with flowers on it opened the door to the class room. "I didn't know we were expecting a new student. Welcome! Would you like to introduce yourself honey?" She said to me I didn't want to introduce myself but I did anyways "hi I'm Mon" I still had my sunglasses on so I looked around the room all the girls looked like they were going to kill me and the guys just stared, some looked like they were gonna drool. I went all the way to the back and sat down. I realized the twins weren't in this class so I was in the clear.

*Graysons P.O.V*

"Yo Ethan I heard there is a new girl in school,all the guys are saying she pretty hot!"

"Who is she?"Ethan said
"I don't know, haven't seen her yet...but we'll see her one way or another." I said
"I worry about you sometimes dude!" Ethan said while chuckling
"Whatever I'll see you in science later" I said

*Monicas P.O.V"

Damn this class is so boring I learned all of this stuff at my old school already. So I put my ear buds in a listened to music until I heard the bell ring, I was the last one out because I wasn't about to get pushed and shoved just because people wanted to eat eachother in the hallways and be the first one to there next class. Next I had gym. It was an only girls gym class they separate the boys and the girls, I had gym clothes that I kept in my backpack because after school I was gonna go to the closest gym and workout. So I put on my black under armour basketball shorts that came up to my knee and my loose black under armour tee-shirt, I didn't want anybody to really see my body other girls were wearing booty shorts with only sports bras,what happened to the 3 B's rule? Some girl bumped into me,she was wearing so much makeup she looked like she was trying ice a cake which was her face. "Watch where your going bitch!" She yelled while proping her boobs up,and I just giggled and walked away from her. But she grabbed my arm and her claws were digging into my forearm and I pulled away from her "yes?" I said to her plastic face. "Look I don't know who the hell you think you are but if you think your going to be something around here your wrong!" She said, that's when her little posse came up behind her standing with there arms crossed they all wearing something similar and looked fake as well. They all said "mhmmmm" in sync which was kinda scary but what ever "okay" I said and walked away from them with a smirk. We were playing volleyball ball in gym so I talked to the gym teacher and got everything cleared up and grabbed a volleyball and started setting it over the net to the girl on the other side. While I was doing that I saw a ball coming straight for my face so I turned my body and caught it sure enough the person who threw it was that 'Barbie doll' of a girl who looked shocked that I caught it. I started playing with it in my hand and before I knew it I threw it right at her hitting her straight in the forehead. She squealed and ran off with the rest of them following after her.

After gym class I got dressed back into my casual wear put some deodorant on along with my perfume. I walked out and was waiting for the bell to ring, which it did and I walked to my next class which was an App(study hall,free period) so instead of going there I went into the weight room where there was a punching bag and there was nobody in there so I put on my basketball shorts and just left my sports bra on so my shirt didn't stick to my body and put my ear buds in and blasted my music, first I started punching the bag with no wraps on and I started jabbing,left hook,right hook, right roundhouse kick,shuffle,left upper cut,right uppercut,right hook. I kept doing that as I was hitting the bag really hard with different combinations, the bag was swaying back and forth violently. I learned how to fight a while ago while I was in Indiana. I put my wraps on and started going at it. After I was done I was sweating like a pig and I turned around to see 4 boys looking at me again with there mouths open...what's up with these guys and keeping their mouths open sheesh! I grabbed my stuff and pushed through them "excuse me" I said pushing by...Grayson Dolan. Oh lord, I felt eyes burning holes on my body as I was walking out of the weight room so I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on. I walked to the bathroom to get changed. I got changed into the same clothes I wore to school after taking a shower and just let my hair dry into it natural wave, as I was putting makeup on and then I was done and I was putting my shoes on.

Next class I had was DDP oh gosh I can't get away from this class, I already knew where it was so I walked out of the bathroom and as I was opening the door I smashed into a hard ass chest. I looked up to see Grayson looking at me and I had my sunglasses on at this point while looking at the floor. "S-sorry" I said "It's alright" he said as I walked away he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him I stepped back away from him as I looked into his eyes. "You never told me your name" he said "it doesn't matter, I gotta go,sorry again" I said "MY NAMES GRAYSON!" He shouted down the hallway "I know!" I said while running down the hallway to the 1800s. I walked in the class to see Mr.G uhhhhhh I hate him. I sat in my seat from last year and got everything out and started working since it's the exact same as last year's class. Ethan walked in the class and just had to sit next to me out of all people me! Duche bag.

I think I might stop writing this book I don't know yet let me know own what I should do. Thanks!