Part 12

*Monicas P.O.V*

I decided to stay in Indiana for longer and go to school here. School started in September and I have friends now and don't get made fun of anymore. It is now January and I go back to New Jersey on February 1st. I was dreading it, and i didnt want to leave my friends. But since I started my journey and lost a lot of weight and had so many changes done, you couldn't really tell who I was. But I knew the twins were going to have something to say. So maybe I could just play it since I go my "Mon" now.

*January 28th 2016*

My alarm went off at 5:00am
I got dressed in a pair of Adidas sweatpants and a Pink sweatshirt,so I'd be comfortable while packing all of my clothes, shoes and everything I had gotten over the time,I had pretty much a whole new wardrobe.

We had to go to the store to get another big suitcase since I had too many clothes to fit into the 2 suitcases I brought. My flight back to New Jersey was at 9:00 pm. We got all my stuff packed and I was dreading going back. It was now 7:15 pm and I said my good byes to my cousins and to my uncle, and my Aunt but she started crying say how beautiful I was and how I grew up to look just like my mom which brought me back to reality,I hope my mom isn't home when I get back.

*at the airport*

I said my last good byes to my Aunt since she drove me there. "Now boarding group 1, 118 to New Jersey" I made my way to the gate and took my seat. Not letting any tears slide down my cheeks,I saw my aunt waving from the window as I waved back.
I listened to music the whole way when we arrived in New Jersey.
When I got off the plane I called an Uber Driver to come get me from the Air port and gave him my address when he came. He pulled in front of my house and it looked exactly the same as it did when I left still the same beige paint with the big plants in front of the front windows,and the perfectly groomed grass. It was quite dark out but the outside light helped me find my way.

I stared at it for a second,thinking of how it was gonna go because my mother's truck was in the drive was she has a black Chevy Dooley. I got my key out until I turned it all the way to the left until I heard it click,all my bags were beside me.

I walked in the door dragging all my bags up the staires stumbling as I was dragging them behind me. Thank God I didn't see anybody.

I started emptying out everything and my room was untouched I still had all the stuff on my floor that was there when I left ripped up pictures frames and such. I had to go to school tomorrow even though I wasn't really in for going so I got my stuff ready since it was late and I knew I'd be tired in the morning even though it already was morning.

*5:00am*

My alarm went off I had only slept for an hour and a half. I got dressed in black skinny jeans with rips in them along with a black tank top and a black leather jacket,with my LeBrons on my feet,and my RayBans.I had light makeup on and my hair was down in light waves. I saw my brother down staires and he was just staring at me with his mouth almost hitting the floor.

"M-Monica?" He said
"What? If you don't close your mouth flies are gonna go in!" He closed his mouth and just stared at me as we were walking out the door I put my sunglasses on and just kept walking to the bus stop with my backpack on my back, it was kinda dark out so I took off my sunglasses and put them on my shirt. The bus came when I got on I felt so many pairs of eyes on me so I put my sunglasses back on ,what the hell are they staring at?

Shit we are at school!

This is gonna be fun.

Hey guys sorry this sucks I just thought I should explain to you guys how "Monica" is a yeah....I hope this story isn't sucking that bad 😕😠. But yeah love Ya'll!!!