Part 17

*Monicas P.O.V*

*Morning*

I woke up to my annoying ass alarm and went to the bathroom and did all my girly stuff. And brushed out my hair since I straightened it last night after I took a shower,so I just fixed any un-straight hairs. I walked back to my room and went into my closet and grabbed a Stussy t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts since it was really hot out today and I don't have gym, even though I still hate showing my body but whatever, I also put on my Alternate low 5s since they are fire.
I put a crap-ton of makeup on my eye and it wasn't swollen anymore so I was good and you couldn't see that I ever even had a bruise anymore but my knuckles were still all cut up.

I was done with everything and just put on my deodorant and some 'Aquolina pink sugar' perfume (smells game!) And got my sneakers on after brushing my teeth I'm not a big breakfast person anymore. "Morning" somebody said as I turned around it was just my brother Blaze. "Good morning" I said back to him as we were walking outside to the bus stop.
I got on the bus and all the guys were just staring at me and looking at me up and down "take a picture it'll last longer!" I said with a serious tone.

*In school*

I walked off the bus and into the school I felt like so many people were staring at me so I pedal walk to my first period class and as I was walking get I saw
Ethan and Grayson
But I just kept walking to my class.

I got done with most of my classes,as I was walking to gym I felt someone smack my butt which made me jump and gasp,I turned around and I didnt see anybody so I turned back around to walk and I got pressed against the locker "Hey babe" Mark said "great" I mumbled as he was still pushing me against the locker. I tried moving out of his grasp but he wouldn't move and he started leaning in so I didn't too but just as his lips were very close I whispered into his ear "sorry babe" and kneed him right in his spot...and he fell onto the floor and bent down to him "don't touch me again k thanks" I said and walked over him to go to my next class.
I was so close to making it to D.D.P but as I was walking someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom. And I pulled my arm away and turned to see who it was. God damn these boys can't leave me the hell alone "dang what do you guys want from me!" I said to them,"we just wanna talk Monica" Ethan said "uhm I'm sorry but there's nothing to talk about it really gotta go to class,and so should you" I told him and grabbed the door handle and was half way out I was so close ahhhhh..."wait please don't go" Grayson said "Bye" I said and walked out of that classroom,I think it was my math classroom tbh.

"Hey baby girl I think it's time I tell you what people are saying behind your back...NICE ASS!" Some fuck boy said and I just kept walking.

*end of the day*

The bell rang and I walked to my bus and sat down by myself listening to music until I got home. My brother was at extra help or at his girlfriends or something.

I walked in and I went upstairs and got on sweats and washed my face and went to the kitchen and got a water bottle. Ethan didn't come to class today which didn't matter to me, I was glad no more questions.
I watched the new walking dead episode and started to doze off. I woke up to the sound of the door bell. I got up and answered it rubbing my eyes until I pushed to hard on my black eye and kinda just jumped a little. I answered the door and it was them again...

*Graysons P.O.V*

I can't even Monica is really hot...why does she gotta do this to me.

"Hey,please don't close the door. U-uh can we come in?" I asked her and she just looked at me, she has cold eyes now not the sad puppy like eyes, she's hard now. "Uh I don't know if that's a good idea" she said "but make it quick" she spoke again moving to the side to let us in. We went in and sat down on the couch in the living room,and she sat on the far couch not even close to me and Ethan but I get it. "Okay now what?" She said in a normal tone "we just came here to apologize to you Monica...for everything we did to you and said to you were sorry" I said and Ethan just kept nodding his head agreeing with me. "Okay" was all she said. "Okay?" "Yeah" she shook her head and stood up "you can leave now" she said to us "Listen Monica we are truly sorry for everything we did to you...we're not the same people we were a couple months ago we changed." Ethan said "you didn't change...if I was still big you would most likely still bully me and hit me, but now that I changed you guys are gonna try to kiss my ass and try to act all cool, and I don't need people like that in my life,but I forgive you guys,I just don't wanna talk to you guys ever again." She told us and me and Ethan just stood there looking at her, why couldn't I see past this before we bullied her...she's truly beautiful. "Can you leave please your starting to freak me out with all the staring your doing" she said "o-oh yeah sorry thank you for forgiving us Monica and y-you look really beautiful" I said to her as she just looked at me with no expression,usually all the girls I said that to would react like blush or something but nope not her...we turned her hard. It's killing me with her black eye though I want to ask her how she got it but I don't want to get her mad,so I just left it alone.

She walked us to the front door and we followed her and she opened the door and we walked out but as I was passing her I pulled her into a hug she didn't hug back instead she tensed and pushed me away from her,damn she's got some force. "Please don't touch me" I just nodded and walked down the steps "Bye Monica" Ethan said and we went home,I still felt bad about everything we did which kept me up all night.

Sorry bout' this. 😑 I'm not gonna make this like one of those stories when she forgive him she just gonna jump into his arms and they live happily ever after...nope,not me but I'm gonna let Monica hold a grudge and let him fight for her. 😊