Part 11

*Monicas P.O.V*

I'm still in Indiana and I don't want to go back to New Jersey in a month,I want to stay here because before I left to Indiana me and my mom got into a fight...and I don't want to go back and get bullied by the twins,and face her...

*flash back*

Mom-"Monica come down stairs right now!"

Me-"why?"

Mom-"I need to talk to you!"

Me-i walked down the stairs "whaaattt?"

Mom-"stop being disrespectful,I'm am your mom not one of your friends!"

Me-"what friends?"I said in a whisper

Mom-"you need to loose weight! Your to the point where I can barely call you my daughter in front of people,you didn't get that from my side of the family"

Me-"M-mom are you serious right now?"

Mom-"very"

Me-"okay I'm sorry you feel that way I guess,I don't really know what to say to you m-mom."

Mom-"please stop with the 'mom' stuff,I'm sending you to Indiana to live with your aunt for the summer and don't come back till you've changed,even if school has started!"

Me-"o-okay" I ran upstairs to my room and started crying I've tried to be strong but I can hold it in anymore!I went in my room and started tearing all of my family pictures,and ripping all my clothes out of my drawers and stuffing them in suitcases. I punched my wall really hard my fist went right through it and my knuckles started to bleed. "This bitch will see when I come back"

*flash back over*

I've lost a lot of weight and today me and my aunt are gonna go to the mall and get my hair done,and ND go shopping because my clothes are huge on me!

*at the mall*
A=my aunt Jamie
M=me

A-"Are you excited Monica?" She asked with a huge smile

M-"yessssss! I can't wait thank you so much for helping me get to the point I'm at now I definitely couldn't have done it without you!"

A-"No problem honey,you are beautiful inside and out,don't let anyone tell you otherwise!"

M-"I love you aunt Jamie!"I gave her a big hug.

A-"Alright girl let's get this party started!!!!"(she has two sons so she never gets to have girl days or do girly things)

We walked into PacSun and I was so excited because I actually fit into really cute stuff! We got so much clothes from there and then we moved onto others stores...H&M,Bebe,Foot Action,Foot Locker, Zumies,Hollister,and Victorias Secret (Pink).After we were done shopping (I hate shopping...SHOP TILL YA DROP???) We made are way to the beauty salon! I wanted something totally different done with my hair so I asked the lady to make my hair a deep purple with dark streaks of red,and touches of like a pink,she cut it too and added layers and side bangs.After that the lady took me into the back room and did my eyebrows. I didn't want to look in the mirror until I was totally done. I was also shone how to do very natural makeup. I was done!!!

A-"wait Monica before you look into have something for you!" She handed me contacts that I was waiting so long to get,I've used contacts before so I already knew how to put them in so I took off my glasses and popped them in,I didn't even need a mirror.... I was ready to look into the mirror "OH MY GOSH!" I started squirming around and I hugged the lady who did my hair and makeup and then I ran to my aunt and gave her a really big hug I just had to be careful (she has cancer...). Oh I forgot I got my braces off before I came to Indiana!

A-"let's go home and have a fashion show!!!!!"
*aunt Jamie's P.O.V*
Monicas is beautiful inside and out I love her like crazy I really don't want her to leave. The moment I saw her look into the mirror I started to tear up,she came such a far way from where she was,she was beautiful before but they just brought out so much more of her natural beauty.

*Monicas p.o.v*

We went back home and I tried on all my new outfits and sneakers (I love sneakers...I don't wear anything else) and we dropped off all my old clothes into one of those bins for children in need.

*a month later*
Today's the day I leave Indiana...

Sorry this is bad but I just wanted to update so you guys could see how Monica is now,it took more than 3 months tho...😂 But I hope this was okay idek,tell me if I should keep going.