Part 21

*Monicas P.O.V*

We walked into Crab Shack and waited to be sat down. We just sat in the waiting area for only 5 minutes,which wasn't bad at all.

"Grayson for a party of 2" some lady said as we both stood up "Right this way" and we followed her to our table.

We sat down and started looking at our menu's, we just stuck with water for our drink and I got a salad and Grayson got crab and salad with French fries.

I pulled one end of the straw off and blew through it and flew and hit Grayson right in the head "wasteddddd" I said while smirking.
"Ahhhhh nah" Grayson said while laughing and stuck his fingers in his water and splashed me,and I started laughing but that was soon over when our food came.

We finished and got the bill so I went up and paid for it and we left to go find a hotel.

*at the hotel*

We found a hotel and went to the front desk. "Hi can we get a room with two bed please?" I said and she nodded "It's $198 per night, how long are you planning on staying?" She asked and I turned to face Grayson. "3?" He asked and I nodded. I paid for the room and we got our card and made our way to the hotel room and put our bags on the couch in the hotel room.

I jumped directly onto the bed which was huge! Oh yeah I have a fight this Saturday so this is a good time to relax. "Hey Monica?" Grayson said "yeah?" I said in a warm voice "I'm sorry" he said and you can hear how sincere he was in his voice I got up and hugged him "It's okay" I said and got a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt and made my way to the bathroom, "I'm gonna go take a shower" I said and went into the bathroom and closed the door I didn't lock it just in case something happened. I got into the shower and was putting conditioner in my hair when Grayson knocked on the door "Yeah!?" I said while he opened the door a little bit. There was a shower curtain so he couldn't see me. "I gotta pee really bad!" He said which made me giggle "you can go" I said, what do I care I'm not gonna look at him.

He walked in and closed the door and I could hear him peeing which made me laugh "what are youuuuuu laughing at Monica?!" He said while laughing "nuthin" I said while rinsing the conditioner out of my hair leaving it smoothe," GRAYSON DON'T F-FLU-" I said while getting cut off by the water turning really really cold "ahhhhh oh my God it's freezing!!!!" I screamed while moving into the corner and I heard Grayson laughing.

"Sorry Monica" he said while trying not to laugh even harder.

"Right" I said turning off the water. I got out and got dressed and walked out and layed on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Monica"
"Goodnight Grayson"

I feel asleep after that.

*In the morning*

I woke up to my ring tone going off "H-hello?" I said into the phone "Monica, something happened..." I heard my brother say in the phone "what do you mean something happened?! What's going on now?!" I screamed in the phone waking Grayson up "Monica mom hung herself after she found out dad died." He said while stuttering and starting to cry "W-" was all I let out while I hung up and put my head into my hand and stood up and starting pacing again not knowing what to do.

*Graysons P.O.V*

I woke up to Monica yelling at someone on the phone so I got up and leaned against the headboard and just looked at her she had this odd look in her eyes. She hung up the phone and started pacing like she did in the hospital.

"Monica what's wrong?" I asked her, but she just flipped and I saw her go to wind up like she did when she punched the wall at the hospital, I jumped in front of her punch and holy shit ballz does she fucking punch hard, I engulfed her into a big hug and this time she hugged me back.

"What happened Monica?" I asked her again while sitting on her bed while dragging her onto my lap. "S-s-she killed herself" she said. "Who?" I asked "my mom" that took my breath away two parents in two days oh my god.

She still hasn't shed a tear.

I just kept hugging her while she was on my lap.

All of the sudden she jumped up out of my arms scaring me, "okay sorry let's do something, how about we go to the beach!" She said i just said "okay" I feel really bad for Monica, if I lost both of parents and my brothers made fun of me I would probably dig a whole and stay there but no she her moment and now she's good?

I don't know, she's strong as hell physically and mentally....

I got my bathing suit on in the room while Monica got hers on in the bathroom. I was just wearing my blue and white swim trunks and a black t-shirt.

I waited five minutes for Monica to come out of the bathroom.

She came out with her hair down and she was wearing not short short shorts but light blue wash jeans, a navy blue t-shirt with a pair of Jordans that she got yesterday,any other girl I would have went with would wear flip-flops to a beach but... I guess she had her bathing suit on underneath.

"Ready?" She asked smiling at me "yup" I said and we walked out of the hotel and decided to walk to the beach because it was close.

We got to the beach and I put a towel down on the ground and Monica put hers down fairly close to mine. "You can go without me ill be there in a second" she said and I shook my head head no, I know she embarrassed to show her body while she's with me.

I took off my shirt and my sneakers and Monica turned so her back was facing me and she took off her sneakers and than she took off her shorts and I was watching her the whole time...she took off her shirt and I legit died right than and there.... she didn't even turn around to look at me and said "ready?" And started walking towards the water and ran into the water with out even feeling if it was cold or not, she crazy.

She turned around and let me just say she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen she just perfect but when she saw me looking at her she covered her body up and started swimming so i ran into the water and it was freezing I thought my titties were gonna fall off.

I swam up to her and we just rode the waves for a while. "This is so fun!" She screamed with the biggest smile on her face I don't think I've ever seen her smile, I was staring at her and didn't even realize the huge ass wave over my head... "Ahhhhh I got sandburn on my but ah haha,ouchy" I said while she ran over to me "oh my gosh are you alright?!" She asked while helping me up,I grabbed onto her hand and pulled her down so she was pretty much on top of me but there was a huge wave coming so I stood up holding her "Hold your breath" I said while still holding her and dove into the wave with her in my arms.

Sorry if this is booty cheeks I don't really know what to write anymore...