Part Three

*Morning*

It's 5:15 am and my alarm goes off at 5:30 am but I got up earlier than usual to go for a run and to take a shower,once I was done getting ready,I was wearing dark blue wash capris with an under armour sweat shirt and Jordan 4's (sneakers are kind of my thing.) I don't even try with my appearance anymore because I don't really care. Me and my brother were all ready for school "good morning Monica" my brother said "morning" I said back as I turned on my beats and connected them to my ipod since I still couldn't find my phone. At 6:25 am we start walking to the bus stop,since the twins don't take the bus because they think they are too good for it, me and my brother were alone. The bus pulled up and I was dreading going to school the whole bus ride. As I was walking to my first period which was D.D.P (design drawing and production) I could feel so many stares and heard a lot of giggles,so I went to the bathroom because I felt so disgusting and the first bell had rang before first period as I sat in the stall with my head against the wall. I walked out of the bathroom going to first period "oh shoot I'm gonna be late" I was walking into the class "thank god,I'm not late" I said to myself "Miss. Strider!" Mr.G said as I was walking to my seat "try to get here on time" he said. I looked at him and nodded my head and took out my stuff and started working when I get hit in the head with a piece of paper that said "open me" I opened it nervously and it was picture of a pig and it said"your ugly piggy!" Ethan was in D.D.P with me but I don't talk to anyone in there he's with only one of his friends in that class which wasn't too bad. It was time to say the pledge of alligence and we said it and we're told to sit back down, as I was going to sit down I heard "GO!" the chair pulled out from underneath me "FUCK!" I yelled getting up gripping my back pack and running out of the class room "sorry piggy" Ethan yelled, I didn't turn around.

*Ethan p.o.v*

"FUCK!" Monica yelled after I pulled the chair out from underneath her "bye piggy" I screamed as she ran out of the class room. "Mr.Dolan! That was not cool!" Mr.G said as he laughed as well, Mr.G was always cool because he played all the sports I did and we would play on the school field sometimes.

*Monicas p.o.v*

"That was so embarrassing!" I said to myself as I was walking to my next period which was English neither of the twins were in either of my classes till lunch and Earth Science, so it was clear. But then I had to deal with the others, I only got called nothing too bad just the usual "fat ass" "low-life" "nobody likes you" "go kill yourself" but I always stayed strong because I knew I'd get through it,because I thought everyone goes through this. I was dreading going to lunch.

Well? Comment what you think and tell me if I should keep going or not because idk.... oh and it's gonna get better it's not just gonna be just bullying...😋😜