Part 25

(Shhhh I know it's Grayson but, Ethan is fighting)

✴Monicas P.O.V✴

I finally got home... I ran up to my room and grabbed my gym bag from underneath my bed and changed out of what I was wearing, now I'm in black Nike basketball shorts, and a Supreme black on black sweatshirt that's two sizes too big on me and Northern Lights air force 1s. Underneath I had on a black Obey t-shirt, also I had on a LA dodgers baseball hat. I was ready to go so I ran out of the house and sprinted to the underground 'arena'.

-at the fight-

I already fought five people, I won all five...I got busted up pretty good but I've had my hood up the whole entire time. I fought five guys no girls come to this place?

I have to wait till 12:00 am till my next and last fight.

Nobody found out 'blade' was a girl yet, which is weird...guess I didn't get the girly touch( that even a thing bbahaha) thanks mom and dad. I love you

¤11:59 pm¤

"NUMBERS 527 AND 528"

I made my way into the 'ring' and just chilled for a second, my opponent came into the ring and I had already gotten into my stance, he hadn't just yet. He had on a t-shirt hoodie? And his arms were VERY muscular... I couldn't see his face at all but his head was moving everywhere but me.

°Ethans P.O.V°

I was standing in the square waiting to begin right now the ref dude is explaining the rules, I never ever look at who I'm going against until the fight starts... but today I was very curious. I didn't let myself look up instead I looked for Grayson

He was somewhere in the crowd, I found him.

"3,2,1 GO" I looked up and saw who I was fighting, it kinda looked like a girl the body shape, but I don't think it is.

They came after me but I moved out of the way and swung a hook and they ducked and kicked my ribs which got me mad and I went after them throwing punches left and right, they were blocking some of them but not all of them, punches that would probably leave a bruise and hurt like all hell.

Whoever this is was trained really well because they kept hooking me in my jaw not stopping since I wasn't quick enough to block them and put my hands up.

I was able to move away from them and I wound up,pivitted which adds more force and punched them directly in the nose which caused a loud crack that I could only hear from the overly loud music. Ouch.

The only thing I could see was my opponent everything else disappeared.

They fell backwards onto the concrete floor and I got on top of them and started elbowing him which caused their hood to slide back and it looked like a girl! It was a freaking girl!

As I was dazed she flipped us over and slammed me full force into the floor...shit. I could tell she was mad by the way she kept punching and elbowing me over and over again,my face was throbing you know when you get hurt and feel like it has a pulse yeah that was my entire face...

"BLADE WINS SORRY CREATE"
first fight I ever lost and it was to a girl...

○Monicas P.O.V○

"BLADE WINS SORRY CREATE" I won after a long fight I got the shit beat out of me and my face had a heart beat. I think my nose is broken but whatever I'll see later.

I went into the back and got my bag and went to the front desk to get my money, the guy came around the desk with the money in an envelope "congratulations on winning kid I owe you, didn't think you'd make it" he said and handed me the envelope.