Part 23

●Monicas P.O.V●

Since today was the last day we had to drive back home to New Jersey in didn't really have anything any more but I'm alright now. It's kinda nice having someone to talk to. Grayson is good company, it just kinda sucks my parents aren't gonna be able to experience what I am like getting married, me having kids, it's just a little over powering at the moment.

There's times where I'm not strong and I get the urge to do something bad but I always think of the good in my life which isn't much, but I think of every thing.

We made it home Grayson fell asleep for the whole car ride home.

"Grayson wake up" I whispered to him while rubbing his arm "hmmm" he hummed "we're at your house get up" I said as I un-clicked his seat belt. "Ight" he said rubbing his eyes, I got out of the truck and went to the bed of the truck and grabbed all Graysons bags, but something was weird right now. I felt eyes on me...like someone's watching me.

°Alishas P.O.V°

I was watching fucking piggy with Grayson, ugly bitch think she's gonna take him away from me even though I broke up with him, I know he still loves me. I just can't believe he actually spent 3 fucking days with that ugly whore. I'll get Monica for this.

¤Graysons P.O.V¤

Monica woke me up and I realized I was still in her truck it's crazy how you fall asleep somewhere else like we were in New York and now we're magically in New Jersey in my drive way...yikes.

Monica got out of the truck to get my stuff I guess and I slipped my sneakers on and got out of the truck.

"Thanks...you should come inside with me" I said to Monica while grabbing my bags. "No, that's not a good idea I should get going we have school tomorrow" she said to me, ouch I just got blown off...
" okay thank you again have a good night" I said to her while leaning in and she just hugged me instead of kissing me ouch again that time it burned.
"Have a nice night Grayson" she said giving me a little smile and turning around and walking to her truck, I stayed on the porch as I watched her drive away when I couldn't see her truck anymore I went inside my house.

"Yo dude where have ya been bro?" Ethan asked me after I closed the door.
"I was in Montauk with a friend for a couple days" I told him "Uh huh and who bought you all that stuff" he said
"Uh my friend dude what's up with all the questions?" I said "Nah bro just asking but does this 'person' go by the name of Monica Strider?" He asked smirking at me "uhhhhhh maybe, it's possible" I said to E.

"Ight bup I'm gonna go to bed good night, love you" I said to him and we hugged eachother

"OH! Gray I forgot to tell you at school there's been stuff going around with you and Alisha, she's talking some shiz about you and her getting back together" Ethan said which got me kinda surprised "Really??!" I said
"Yup, okay I'm going night" he said walking up the stairs.

I went up stairs and just laid on my bed thinking about life just everything going on about Alisha and Monica, Ughhhhh life is so complicated. I fell asleep just laying there in my thoughts.

*In the A.M*
《MONICAS P.O.V》

My alarm went off at 5:00 am and I wanted to shoot myself legit.
I have the fight tomorrow which I'm really excited for not gonna lie!

I got up and went to the bathroom and got in the shower and washed my hair with some shampoo that smells like coconuts and washed my body with vanilla shit. I did all my stuff and gotta out of the shower and wrapped my hair up in a towel and wrapped another towel around my body. I went back into my room and put lotion on my face and picked out what I wanted to wear to school today which was a Nike wind breaker, some true religion jeans, with my custom Black and gold chained timberlands. I got dressed and after that I scrunched my hair so it was curly.

I put make up on to cover all the bruises on my face you couldn't really tell there was any bruises at all.

I got done with my makeup and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I went back into my room and put some perfume on and my boots and grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.

I drove my mom's truck to school because I didn't care at all.

I arrived at school 10 minutes later and grabbed my backpack and started walking to the entrance.

I heard so many whispers god damn.

"Whore"
"Ew I heard she slept with Grayson"
"Yikes she's still a fat bitch"
"He can do so much better than that"
"Aw, it's sad she made all that stuff up about him actually liking her"
"She should just kill herself and save herself from getting all this hate"

Ah mother fucker.

I dislike people so much.

I kept walking and just decided t ok block everyone out I didn't need this now.

Until this girl fucking bumped into me with her shoulder "oops sorry hoe" I whipped myself around so quick "excuse me?" I said clenching my fists "you heard me...stay away from Grayson I'm his girlfriend, so stop trying to be someone your not, your ugly and fucking fat for crying out loud to think he would ever date you. FUNNY" this bitch said tbh it didn't even hurt me I don't know what I thought was gonna happen with me and Grayson.

"Alright" I said to her "that's all you have to say!?" She yelled as I was turning around she grabbed my arm and I turned fully around and this bitch slapped me with her claws I felt the blood dripping off my cheek "wow that was cute" I said laughing.

There was a crowd around us now including both of the dolan twins. I went to go walk away but the next thing she said got me fucking pissed off bro. "Your parents didn't even love you, you were nothing to them that's why they left you, you know what nobody likes you not even your own family that's sad you should just do what your parents did to get away from you, kill yourself" she said oooooooo hell nah.

I turned around and punched her right in the face which made her fly into somebody behind her. She got up and she was crying she went to hit me and I blocked it and punched her in her jaw and she fell onto the floor so I jumped on top of her and started throwing hooks at her face and somebody pulled me off of her so I elbowed them in the face and they let go of me and groaned. It was Ethan.

I walked away like nothing happened and walked into my first period class.

I just sat there looking down thinking about what she said about my family, did they really leave just because of me?

I looked up to see Ethan in front of me. The side of his face was swollen. "You hit hard as hell" he said and sat down "mhm" was all I said

The class ended and I got up to go to second period.

"No Alisha she's just some girl who chased me she's nothing to me Monicas a slut she just wanted to get in my pants you already know I would never go for someone who looks like a pig and is fat" Grayson said to Alisha what ever I saw that coming.

I looked straight at him as I walked by and smiled.

《Graysons P.O.V》

Look I'll even prove it to you, I saw Monica right by us she smirked at me "Yo Monica I never liked you I just used you for your money and i didnt even mean any of the stuff I told you don't come near me ever again" I said to her face oh gosh I can't believe I just said that to her she looked at me like she knew I was gonna say that she smiled at me and said "okay" and walked away.

I just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I didn't edit this yet I hope it's alright let me know what you guys think. Love ya and tell me where you guys are from in the comments!