Part Two

I saw Ethan and Grayson on the sidewalk ,they didn't notice me until my phone rang "shit" I said, looking down to see who it was, I already knew since I didn't really get many calls I slid the red button and ignored the fact that my mom was calling me. I heard foot steps behind me, I started walking faster which became more into a run,"we're faster than you piggy" Grayson said gigging, I was quick even though I was big "mhm" I said in a low voice as I kept running, as they were still trailing behind me, "we just wanna talk Monica!" I stopped running, still turned around until their footsteps were really close and I turned around and started moving back, Ethan said "hey piggy!" They called me that because my nose was pushed up. I was looking down "Why do you look so much like a pig,your sister is so much prettier than you,what happened there?" They both laughed while looking at me when Grayson started screaming "ahhhhhh I can't even handle looking at her she's gross!" I went to look for my phone but it wasn't in my pocket I must have dropped it when running I still had my beats around my neck but no phone! "OH god!" I said to myself. They were still laughing as I turned around to keep walking, "hey wait! We didn't get to say our goodbyes!" They said looking at me and I started walking when I felt them push me and I fell and scraped my knees. I got up and wiped my hand's on my pants as they were laughing and walking away "BYE PIGGY!" They both shouted in sync with eachother. They live right across from me but I don't really go outside where they can see me so it doesn't matter. I started walking back to my house while looking for my phone, I never found it but I still had my Ipod. I walked in the door and ran upstairs toward my bathroom to take a shower. I got in the shower cleaning out my cuts. After I did everything I needed to, I got out of the shower twisting my hair up with the towel and putting another towel around my body. I was staring at myself in the mirror. "Why am I so ugly?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom to get changed "schools going to be so much fun tomorrow!" I said to myself sarcastically.

Shoot I'm trying and yup 😂😂😂 sorry!