Too Late

(Disclaimer at end)
Too Late

​He woke up with a small smile, the arm around him was familiar and comforting. He turned around to Scott and grinned at him.

​"Morning," Scott said with a yawn, "How'd you sleep?"

​"Great. Of course, I'm usually exhausted after what we do."

​"Awww, how cute," Scott snickered, "little Chaz gets tired after a little sex? Come on Chester, you come so early, the fucking cock next door hasn't woken up yet."

​"Shut up," Chester snarled. Scott laughed harder and Chester felt his face turn red. It wasn't his fault. Scott was really good at sex and Chester....well he really wasn't great. He enjoyed it of course but he was always finished too early.

​"Oh come on Chester, you're cute, I love you, and you know it," Scott said as he grabbed Chester around the waist and pulled him back into the bed, "Now stop pouting and lay with me for a bit longer will you?"

​"Of course," Chester said as he rolled next to the older man. He closed his eyes as Scott kissed his chest softly and Chester felt his hand on the middle of his back.

​"When all this is over, we'll go get a nice big home in Florida," Scott said, "And we can stay there forever. Just you and I. We'll quit our jobs for the government and just be there."

​Chester nodded as he held onto Scott's arm. The older man had such a gentle touch with him. It was so different than anyone else. That's why he'd grown attached to him. Scott had been so caring towards him. He smiled and hugged the taller man tightly.

​"Do we have to go in today?"

​"You know we do."

​"I love you."

​"I love you too. Now come on, up we get you sexy thing you," Scott snickered. Chester climbed out of the bed and started searching the room for his uniform. He needed his pants. Scott was pulling on a pair and grimacing before handing them to him. "Those are yours."

​"How do you know?" Chester asked as he took them.

​"Um, they don't fit me. And, they were tight in the crotch area and we both know what a tiny little chicken you keep in there."

​"Stop it," Chester said as he blushed furiously. Scott grinned and then pulled on his own pair of pants. They started searching for the other half of their uniforms. The only problem was, they both ended up searching on the bed.

​"Mmmm, well Chester, if you wanted more than last night you could've just said so," Scott smiled as he leaned over him. Chester couldn't help but realize how similar their positions were to last night. Scott snickered and rocked his hips gently against Chester's ass.

​"Will you stop? We really have to find out uniforms."

​"Oh come on Chester, have a little fun. Or maybe, I'll just make you have a little fun."

​"Scott....."

​"You're not shy are you? Come on Chaz, I've felt every part of you, I know what you look like."

​Chester stared at the older man who was giving him one of those smirks that he just couldn't say no to.

​It was a half hour later when they fell apart, laying on the bed, chests heaving and covered in sweat. Chester slowly sat up and wiped the sweat off his head with the blanket.

​"Okay, now we really need to get ready," Chester said and Scott nodded. They pulled on their pants and then managed to find their jackets which had been thrown behind the dresser, last night must've been really wild. He slid on his uniform before grabbing his gun and hurrying to where he was supposed to be. Scott was right behind him. They had about twenty men with them. They were going after the rebels. They climbed into the helicopters and let them take off.