Fall To Pieces

Fall To Pieces

​When he'd first met that wonderful, young man, he'd been enthralled by the beauty that the man could possess. He'd never seen a sight quite like this before. The shorter man was looking at him with shiny, emerald eyes and a thin layer of brown hair. He was just so.....for lack of better words, cute. He put his arm around the young man and smiled.

​"You'll get your revenge, but just don't worry about it now."

​"Who're you?" the man asked. What had they called him? Chester.

​"Name's Scott. Scott Weiland."

​Chester nodded and sighed. He could tell that Chester was still upset over the loss of his boys. That's what he'd said when Scott had come in.

​"I'm sorry about your sons," Scott offered and Chester grimaced but nodded.

​"Yea."

​"So...you're going to get a room, I don't know where you want it...."

​"By yours maybe?" Chester gave him a glance with those shiny eyes and Scott swallowed. Sure. All the better for him right? They got Chester a key and then headed towards the halls where the elites slept. Scott had kind of taken charge of the place and gotten his own fancy room. It was nicer than most. He checked a couple of rooms and decided that the next best room should go to Chester.

​"Your uniform should be in the closet and stuff. Shoes too. And your gauntlet if you want one."

​"My what?"

​"Gauntlet. It lets you change into an animal."

​Chester nodded thoughtfully and then thanked him, "Okay. I guess I'll get changed."

​"Alright. Oh and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

​Chester gave him a smile and nodded before walking into his room. Scott growled as the door was shut. He glanced around the hallway and then headed into his room. He rested his head on one of his hands as he sat down on the bed and closed his eyes. Noah. Noah. Noah. That's all he could remember. Nothing else. No face to go with the name. No memory of his son. He wanted it so badly. From how he felt now, his son must've been the light of his world.

<><><><><><><><><>

​He stood in the middle of fifty scientists. He knew a lot about stuff like this, he was smart. He heard the door open and he turned around to see the President walking in with Chester behind him. He smiled as he stood up and took a few steps down to be on level with them. Even with Mark's height, he was still taller than him. Chester knelt in front of him. He hated that because it made him feel like he was like Mark. He wasn't. He didn't hurt his own men. And then in an instant, Chester was hugging him and his eyes were shut. He smiled and hugged the younger man back. He shot Mark an icy glare. This was his elite, he didn't get to hurt him.

<><><><><><><><><>

​The next time he got to really talk to Chester was when he returned from having fun with their prisoner. Scott had been happy that Chester had gotten one of the rebels. If they could put down the rebellion, then they could have some peace for a little while. There was a knock on the door and he called for his friend to come in. When Chester walked in, he knew something was wrong. The usually piercing emerald eyes were glassy and Scott had a feeling something awful had happened. He immediately invited the younger man to sit next to him.

​"He was the one who killed my boys," Chester whimpered as he buried his head into Scott's shirt. He gripped Chester's jacket and gently ran his hand through the other man's jacket.

​"Then we'll make him pay," he hissed and then voiced his thoughts, "No one hurts my Chester and gets away with it."

​"Yours?" Chester asked quietly.

​"Mine," Scott nodded as he hugged Chester to him. The younger man gently pushed away to look into his eyes.

​"Scott.....make me forget."

​"You didn't have to ask," Scott breathed as he slowly leaned forward and kissed the younger man softly, "I would've done it anyway."

<><><><><><><><>

​Waking up with the younger man in his arms was something he wanted to have happen. He wondered if Chester was just using him or not. It had sure seemed like it last night. But the sex hadn't. It wasn't rough, it was....great. He sighed as he pulled the thin, sleeping man next to him and smiled slightly. He could use this. If there was one thing he really cared about, it was this man. Everything else could vanish, as long as Chester was with him, he would be okay.

​"Scott?"

​"Yes?"

​"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

​"You didn't. I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

​"You....you what?"

​"How about I just show you?"