CHAPTER ONE

Kurt's pov
-------------

The crushing sound of my alarm jerks me out of my dreams and shoves me into reality. A dreadful reality, school. The place where we are given free education, but at a delicate price. I loved school with a passion, singing with the glee club, being near my friends, and learning new subjects every day. But now, the beast from hell itself decided that his mission is to break me. Thanks, Karofsky. His endless schemes make me terrified to even leave the house. And to make things even worse, his brainless friends taunt me and I can't seem to enjoy anything anymore.

The harassing alarm clock continues to remind me to get the hell up. I turn it off gently while rubbing the sleep out of my tired eyes. I roll out of my warm bed and shuffle towards the bathroom. To start off the day, I take a shower. I play my shower playlist that consists of Wicked songs, Lady Gaga, and of course, the one and only, Whitney Houston. As I got in the shower, I could feel the warm water pelt my skin, and dear god that did wonders to my skin. After the relaxing shower, my rigorous skincare begins. I look for an outfit for the day. Ever since my tormentors, I've been dulling down my outfits. I tense up when I hear footsteps coming down to my room.

"Kurt?" I calm down when I recognize the voice of my enormous step-brother. "We have to leave for school in ten minutes," Finn shouts on the last step to my room. 

"Okay," I yell back while picking out some black skinny jeans with a blue designer shirt with some light-colored shoes. I run upstairs and grab my favorite jacket, my backpack, and cellphone, then leave to get in Finn's truck. I skip breakfast as usual. Karofsky always calls me fat, which seems surprising coming from him. It still hurts me though hearing the vicious words every day. 

I turn on the radio as the song "Mean" by Taylor Swift comes on. Iconic. Finn and I sing our hearts out. Before the song is over, we arrive at school. It sucks that we live so close to school. I hop out of the car and glance at the school. There was a bizarre vibe in the air, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I shrug off the feeling and wait for Finn to get out of the truck.

"Kurt! Ready to go to class?" Rachel excitedly squeals with a bright, pearly smile on her face. Next to the perky girl is Jesse st. James, the heartthrob. Their hands are intertwined swinging by their sides slightly. Finn's mood drastically changes, his jaw is clenched and his hands are changed into a fist. He doesn't have a right to be mad since he dumped Rachel for Santana. It's quite obvious he regrets it though. 

The four of us walk into the school. Rachel and Jesse take a long time bidding their lovey-dovey goodbyes to each other. Finn rolls his eyes and head to his class while I continue to go to my locker leaving Rachel and Jesse. Suddenly, I am thrown into the locker.

"Sorry gay boy!" Karofsky ridicules. I follow him giving him a piece of my mind. After continuous yelling, I feel his lips on mine. His sweaty meat hands grab my petite cheek. I try getting out of his grip, but I am far too weak. He lets go for air. He leans in again until I shove him away with all the strength I have. A punch goes into the locker as he leaves the room. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. I lean against the wall for support as I slide down it slowly.

What just happened?

-----------------
An// well that just happened. 
VOTE
Comment
Sorry it's short

Just an update, I am going through and editing the story!

-Brooke xoxo