CHAPTER FOUR

Blaine's pov
----------------

Suddenly Kurt dropped to the ground with no signs leading to this fainting action. Wes looked me in the eye with his mouth opened like a fish in an aquarium. His facial features told me to do something or maybe it was just my inner conscience telling me to help this poor new kid. I rose from my seat and bolted to the fallen boy. I panicked and yelled for David to help me lift him up. We rushed him to the nurse. I look back to Sebastian who had guilt written all over him with a smudge of pity. What did the little meerkat do? Mrs. Barker was just walking out of her office when she caught sight of us, the mob of singing show choir students. A terrifying sight to see.

"Mrs. Barker, help us, he.. he just passed out for no reason. We don't know what to do," Wes confesses as Mrs. Barker opens her office open for us to set Kurt down. She began to explain it was most likely a panic attack or something closely related to it. Soon, she began to force us out to give him his rest. 

"Wait, please let me stay. I'm his roommate," I argue begging this elderly woman to allow me to watch over him. Maybe, it was the pity I had for him or the fact that he was actually my roommate, but I needed to stay. I had a feeling I had to stay.

"Okay, just let him rest, I'm going to grab some food since it is my lunch break. If anything happens come get me right away!" she stated with a stern look upon her wrinkled face but her eyes light and joking. 

It felt like hours until Kurt's eye began to flutter open. His grey, blue eyes looking around the room freaked out. He doesn't know what happened. Well duh, he just fainted.

"Yeah, uh so you passed out in the cafeteria a bit ago. We brought you here, Mrs. Barker will be back soon to help," I quietly mentioned to remind him what had happened. All he does is nod his head in understanding. He put his head back on the pillow looking directly at the ceiling. His eyes barely blinking as his stare continued. I knew he wasn't alright, but I didn't want to push him out of his comfort zone.

Kurts pov
-----------------

Nurse Barker did some evaluations before releasing me to go get some bed rest in my dorm. Blaine had stayed by my side the entire time and I was grateful for it. We walk up to the dorms in utter silence. Neither one of us wanting to say the first words.

"Hey Kurt," Blaine starts while opening the door to our room, "I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine. I promise, it happens a lot." I lied. I don't faint from panic attacks often. I don't get them often at all. It must have been from the stress of coming to a new school. Blaine remains quiet as he digests the words I just spoke. 

"So Kurt, why did you come to Dalton," I heard Blaine say. I tensed up and started shaking in the slightest bit. I take deep breathes trying to calm my body. I wasn't ready for this talk yet, just not yet.

"I j-just thought it was a b-better school." I stuttered knowing my breathing has rapidly increased. I was on the verge of tearing up, but I had to stay strong and not show any sign of weakness. I didn't reach my expectations because as soon as I looked into Blaine's pleading eyes, I broke. I excused myself and walked to the bathroom to be alone.

There were knocks coming from the door to the hallway and I heard Blaine answer the door. I splashed water in my face to hopefully calm down and focus on being strong.

"Kurt, it's only Sebastian," His voice piercing through the locked door as I hear the slightest tug on the handle, "he wants to talk to you," I slowly open the door with the smallest click sound in the dead silent room. Blaine was nowhere in sight, just the tall man in front of me. We began walking to the student area when he stopped in his tracks. 

"I want to apologize if I was the reason you had that panic attack. I have a really flirty personality and always express it to those I see potential in," Sebastian said rubbing the back of his neck. I don't respond, so we just finished walking in an uneasy silence.

After entering the designated student area, we spot the warbler gang sitting at a table in a heated discussion. I sit next to Blaine as he fights with David.

"Okay okay, new topic, we need a new warbler to compete soon," Wes announces while the rest of the warblers look at each other with confusion on their faces.

"What happened to Jimmy, didn't he just join a little bit ago," Sebastian joins in.

"Remember he got bit by that snake? he's not coming back for a while," a younger member pipes up with remorse in his tone. 

"ah, poor kid," I whisper to Blaine and he just looks at me and nods with a slight grin on his face.

"Wes, David, Nick, Jeff, Sebastian," Blaine rolled his eyes at Sebastian's name, "and I are going to see a watch a movie in Wes and David's room. Wanna join?" He looked like a puppy with his puppy eyes staring at me. I carefully gave thought to the offer. I really should continue to set up my side of the room, but this is also a chance to get closer to the guys who reached out to be kind to me. Also the puppy eyes were really hard to say no to.

 "Sure."

We walked to their rooms and everyone was their sitting on the two queen-sized beds or floor I took a seat by Blaine and Sebastian. I would like to say they were my friends, but no one likes the new kid. I roll my eyes at myself and remind myself to think positivly. We were watching a horror movie. During the scary parts, I would nuzzle my face behind Blaine or Sebastian. We kept watching the movie and I started falling asleep around midnight. 

Sebastian kept flirting with me throughout the entire movie even when I asked him to stop. He didn't listen. Every time he tried to make me laugh, the whole group would silently roll their eyes or mumble under their breaths. Finally, Jeff spoke up "What are you doing Sebastian?" Everyone glared at Sebastian. I move away from him noticing the attention sprawled out on us. "Don't worry Kurt, he flirts with everyone," David said and they all agreed. Sebastian just laughed in reaction. 

I stood up. "I'm just gonna go back to my dorm. I'm a little tired," I told them all. Blaine nodded and Sebastian followed me. "Hey Kurt, I think I like you. I really really like you." Sebastian said to me as I got close to my dorm. He started to lean in, I was revolted when I smelled the liquor on his lips. When was he drinking and how did he sneak that in the school. I stumbled back into the wall, as he brushes his lips on mines. I tried pushing him off of me but with the lack of food and passing out, I had no energy.

"Guys?" Sebastian pulls away. Jeff gasped as he saw the sight and ran back to the dorm with the other guys. "Catch you later, Kurt," he slurs and walks away without any clues that he was drunk. I slam the dorm door and rush to the bathroom, breathing heavily. Two forced kisses on me in the span of one year. I can't take this anymore.

I cry until I hear a knock on the door.

----------------------

Vote
Comment
I will update again!!
4 updates in one day woo hoo

-Brooke xoxo