CHAPTER EIGHT

Kurts pov
--------------

"You can't just make out with a guy you just met." Blaine kept lecturing me. "He was taking advantage of you." Blaine started raising his voice a little.

"Blaine, you don't have any say on who I kiss. Anyways, when Adam and I kissed it felt good." I daydream about Adam.

"Because you were drunk Kurt. You drank too much. Do you even know how much alcohol is in vodka and Rum? What were you think?" He looks concerned. As he kept driving back to Dalton.

"I was just trying to have fun. And be spontaneous. I'm sorry." I give him my best puppy dog eyes. I really like Blainey days but I also like Adam. Blaine parks the car and we go back to our dorm. I have to lean on Blaine to walk. I stumble up the stair. We arrive at the door and Blaine starts speaking very seriously.

"Kurt, I want you to know that I really care for you. You will probably forget this when you wake up but I'm seriously falling for you." Blaine looks up at me since he was sitting down. I give him a light kiss on the nose before I run to the bathroom to vomit.
--------------

BEEP BEEP

"Kurt wake up," Blaine says while shaking my shoulder lightly. He is in his blazer with two cups of coffee. He hands me a grande nonfat mocha.

"We have school in an hour. Get ready." I get up to take a shower and change into my blazer. I'm finally trying out for the warblers.

"Ugh, I have a huge headache," I complain. My head is throbbing and my eyes hurt from the lights. I feel sick.

"That's called a hangover." He speaks to me like I'm a child. He goes into the bathroom and appears with two pills.

"Take these it will help with your headache," Blaine says as he gets me a glass of water.

"You're the best! I say while hugging him. He pulls away from the hugs and takes my left hand into his right. As we walk to class. We had French and art together. French was the first class we had. We sat together.

"Bonjour classe. Sortez vos carnets de notes et un stylo ou un crayon." The teacher walked in and started to speak.

"What did she say." I heard Jeff ask from behind me. I mastered French in middle school.

"Hello, class. Get out your notebooks and a pen or pencil." I responded to the confused Jeff. Blaine just smiles while he doodles on his paper.

"Why are you smiling," I ask. While smiling because Blaine's charming smiles are contagious.

"How did you learn French?" He questioned with a lot of interest. He is still staring at me with his goofy smile. I nervously smile.

"My mother taught me a lot when I was growing up. I also took French in middle school." I explain as I tap my pencil on the desk.

"Don't judge." I look at him as he has his fist on his cheek staring at me.

"Ok, you can judge me," I spoke quickly. He just looks at me with a glimmer in his big hazel eyes.

"I think it's adorable," Blaine stated. He moved his warm hand on my cold one.

"I think you're adorable." He continues as I feel my cheeks heat up. He strokes my hand with his thumb. Not taking his eyes off mine.

"Awwwww klaine is so cute," Jeff says which spooked Blaine and me since we totally forgot about him.

"Kurt is just too cute," Blaine says which was directed to Jeff. I blush and his already big smile goes wider. We got through the rest of our classes and warbler practice. We head back to our dorm. When I open the door, Blaine picks me up and spins me around.

"What are you doing?" I ask giggling. I feel happy for real. The smile I wear is real, not fake.

"Giving you what you deserve," Blaine speaks. He hoisted me up as I straddle my legs around his waist. He presses his lips on mine and our lips move in sync. He leans my back against the wall for support. Our simple kiss got heated up.

We were interrupted by a phone buzz. I looked at the text and it was Rachel.

Hey kurtie wurtie, there's a glee reunion tomorrow after school please come! We all miss you. Loveeeeee you! ~Rach

All ways the worst time Rach. I responded to the text and went back to Blaine. We spent the night cuddling and kissing. I wrapped my arm around Blaine and nuzzled my face into his toned chest. We both fell asleep.
---------------

The day was a normal day for me. The only thing I could think of was the new directions. I sat in my class while the teacher tried to teach us about math. I tab my pencil to the ticking of the clock.
Five
Four
Three
Two
One

RINNGGGGGGG

Everyone gets up to leave. I was the last to walk out of the classroom. In the hall, I spot Blaine speaking to Wes and David or shall I say wevid. I start walking the other way. then walking turned into a jog. Then the jog turns into a sprint.

"Ouch," a voice speaks from the ground. I close my eyes expecting to get yelled at. Wait, It was a familiar voice.

"Fi.. Finn?" I stuttered on my words. I help him up.

"Well, you finally knocked me down. I never thought this would happen." He smirks as he let out a laugh.

"What are you doing here?" I almost yelled as I hugged him tightly. Since he's taller than me, it's kinda hard to hug him.

"Uh that's um... We can't afford Dalton anymore. You have to um.. Come back to McKinley." Finn tried to explain. I feel my heart racing. The thought of seeing Karofsky again makes me sick. I breathe heavily as I sit down in the ground.

"Kurt, little bro, can you hear me?" Finn starts looking around for help. I grab my legs and hold them tightly to my chest. This isn't happening it's just a dream. I repeat this over and over again in my head. I could see Blaine in the corner of my eye running through the crowd halls to find get to me.

"Kurt, it's okay. It's gonna be okay." Blaine says out of breath from running. I give him and Finn a weak smile. In union, they both let out a sigh. Finn helps me up and walks me to my dorm.
----------------------

I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just got surgery a couple of days ago and I kinda freaked out a lot. I'm good now and will be writing more and more.
Vote
Comment
Be prepared for my other story coming out soon.
I love you all

~Brooke xoxo❤️