CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Kurts pov

A few months later

I can't believe it. School is actually great again. Karofsky has kept his distance from me. I'm still not sure why. Maybe, the teachers are actually doing their jobs to protect students from bullies. Who knows? My grades are still not the best but that's okay. I'm okay. I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop. Maybe just one more YouTube video. No, I shouldn't. I get out of bed and rush to get dress.

I hold the home button on my iPhone.

"Call Rachel," I say to my phone.

"Calling rach" Siri says back to me as the phone begins to ring. We are supposed to go to the mall and get lunch together. Suddenly, I hear a phone ringing in Finn's room. I go in and see Rachel and him naked in bed. They are both asleep.

"Oh my god! Gross gross gross gross." I start screaming as they both wake up with fears stuck to their faces. I rush out of the room. We can go to the mall on a different day. 

I grab my keys to Finn's car and my phone and leave the house. I take a trip to the Lima bean. Coffee always makes me feel better.

When I get to the little cafe, I walk inside. I'm greeted by a vanilla scent and a cozy vibe. I order my coffee and sit down at a table. I look around and see someone I know. The curly hair slightly gelled down. It can be only one person. I walk up to the table to see him. He looks tired and stressed.

"Hey Blaine" I say kinda awkwardly since we haven't seen each other in a while.

"Kurt? Hi, how are you? Here sit down." He says gesturing to the chair across from him. I take a seat and sip my warm drink.

"I'm good. What about you?" I ask as he shifts in his seat.

"I'm okay. I missed you." He says with a sappy smile. He taps his finger on the table. Which he only does when he is nervous.

"Yeah, me too," I respond getting a strange vibe.

"We have talked in forever, we should really hang out sometime," I add.

"Yeah, we should," He says the awkwardness is getting worse and worse. I start to stand up.

"Well I have to go, it was nice to see you..." I start

"Wait, I have to tell you something." He says. I give him a worried look. He sighs and looks up at me.

"I love you." He says. Things rush through my head. I mean we were kinda a couple but then I moved back to my old school. We haven't talked ever since. I don't think I would consider us a couple so why would he say that?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that," He says getting up to leave.

I look at him. His kind golden eyes look so stressed. He is a great person. He always makes me laugh, even when I'm sad. He's so dashing and romantic. Only a fool would let him leave. I guess maybe I am a fool then.

"Wait, Blaine.." I say as he turns around and faces me. His golden eyes lock into mine.

"I love you too."

------------------
READ BELOW PLEASE!!!

AHHH so sorry for the short chapter but it's a confusing one. Even I'm confused with them and I'm the author. I'll try to update soon. I love you guys so much. Can we try to get this "book" to 1k reads/views. 

~Brooke xoxo❤️