CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

kurts pov

"Well that plan failed, we can still try other things to get him back," Sebastian offers while pacing slowly around my room. I'm seated on my bed mindlessly staring at a painting, which is also staring back at me. Cold air rushing through the vents from the ceiling.

"He told me we wouldn't work out," I sigh out not taking my eyes off the painting, studying the abstract work. I rest my head in the palm of my hand. Sebastian takes a seat next to me on the bed, making me shift positions. I look slightly upward to see his face painted with frustration.

"But he also said he loved you. There's your hope!" He exclaims throwing his hands in the air due to his excitement. A chuckle slips out of my mouth as I push myself off the bed with two hands. I do my share of pacing.

"Yeah, 'loved'" I quote him, "as in he used to love me, now he doesn't." Hearing those words come out of my mouth struck my heart. "I'm going to get going now, I will see you later," I tell Sebastian. I usher him out of my room while grabbing my light jacket. I exit my room locking it with the dorm key. It is a chilly Sunday morning, most of Dalton is empty with everyone visiting their families. I take a walk around the garden outside of the school hoping to clear my head. My feet take the lead and the rest of me is hopelessly wandering behind. Apparently I was too lost in my mind that I didn't see the person in front of me. I bump into them and they let out a little 'ow' as they wobble forward. 

"I'm sorry, I was really distracted," I breathe out, eyes wider than a deer caught in headlights. 

"It's fine," the male groans. It sounded a lot like Blaine. Unfortunately, when the guy turns around he looked the total opposite of Blaine. I roll my eyes slightly and let out a sigh. I really hoped it was Blaine, so I could talk to him. Blaine usually stays at Dalton during the weekends, so who knows maybe I will run into him.

"I always knew you were clumsy, but really Kurt. He was standing still in an open garden, that's only a level of clumsiness YOU can reach." says a voice, I could practically hear the smile in his voice. I turn around to see Blaine in a jacket and black pants. His cheeks a little red due to the cool weather. He walks toward me.

"Well I was thinking," I say defensively taking a few steps toward him. "and I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore," I say frowning at the past few weeks. He grabs my hand.

"Kurt, I realized I was a little too harsh on you, on us. These past few weeks have told me that I need you in my life, not as friends, but as lovers. I can't stand being away from you. I hope you aren't too mad at my behavior. I need you, Kurt, I need us. I love you." He says in that heart-aching voice that no one can resist. I pinch myself thinking this is a dream, but it wasn't. This is real. We are so close that I can feel his breath tickling my nose. I smile up at him. "So Kurt what do you say?"

We are inches away. He tilts his head a little and I let out a quite, "I love you too." He makes the first move and closes the gap. Everything seems slow motion. Everything else disappears from the guy I ran into to the beautiful flowers blooming in the garden. It is just the two of us. And let me tell you it was magical. I was the first one to pull away from the kiss because my lungs started to burn from the lack of air. We stood there in silence for a couple of minutes, but it felt like hours. We took in the special moment that we both knew would impact both of our lives. Blaine was the first to break the silence.

"I was thinking we could take it slow, and not mess up things this time. We could go on a date this weekend, go see a movie or get some coffee. I don't want to rush you, so tell me what you think we should do. Oh, Kurt, I am so glad I got you back." Blaine rambled I started to zone out, tensing up a little. I cut him off.

"Blaine, what if we don't work out again?" I say doubtfully, a frown forming on my lips. The frown was contagious, as it appeared on Blaine's face too.

"We will work out this time because I love you with all my heart, and you love me too. We can learn from our mistakes. We can communicate more, no more secrets. Just you and me and the future. What do you say?" He asks confidently gaining a smile on my face. He stretches out his hand for me to grab. I take it without any thought.

"I say let's do it!" and with that, we walk back into Dalton, hand in hand, smiles on our faces. At that moment everything felt perfect. Everything was perfect.

-----------------

hey guys and girls, I'm so sorry for such a late update. I edited some of the first chapters and wow I have gotten so much better at writing. like I was a strong 3 at the beginning of this story now I'm a 6. (or I would like to think)

!!!!!!Important!!!!!

Should I continue this story or end it? What are your thoughts? 

Vote comment help a sister out!

~Brooke xoxo❤️