CHAPTER NINE

Kurt pov

It's early morning, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping, the world feels like a happy place. It's not. I have to go back to my old school, my living hell. What else could go wrong? Yeah, nothing.

I lay in bed looking towards the ceiling. Then I turn on my side and look at the clock. It reads 5:58. I told myself last night that I would wake up early to pack. I take another look, 5:58. Just two more minutes of rest. I look again 5:59. Okay, now one more minute of resting. 6:00 am the clock now rings. I hit the off button on the first ring and get up. I walk to my suitcase and open it. I turn on some tunes and start to pack. After packing, I call Finn to come to grab my bags. A few minutes later, a knock was made. I open the door.

"Hey, Finn. Can you grab this for me?" I ask while handing him the biggest and heaviest suitcase. I struggle a little and envy his size and muscles.

"Sure let's go little bro." He says. I look around for Blaine, but he wasn't in our room.

"Hang on, I have to say goodbye to everyone," I tell Finn. I exit the room and go into the halls. I walk alone through the empty halls. The decoration still is astonishing. I walk near a table in the hallway. My hand runs over the wooden structure. I mentally sigh. I'm really gonna miss this place. It kept me safe and protected. The warblers were great people, who were always there for me. I walk to a lounge area where everyone was. Well everyone except for Blaine.

"Bye Kurt" nick and Jeff say as the hug me goodbye. Sebastian also comes up to me and says his goodbyes. After all of this, I go to Finn's car.

"You ready?" Finn asks me. I nod my head in return. I get in the car and think. Where was Blaine and why didn't he say goodbye? I turn on the radio and just dance by lady gaga comes on. I jam out while Finn gets in the car. We start to drive to our house. After what feels like hours, we arrive at the house. Finn and I get out. He grabs my luggage while I go hug my dad and Carole.

"We missed you so much kiddo." My dad says during our loving hug. I look up at him.

"I missed you too dad," I say. We walk in the house and I sit on a stool in the kitchen. Carole is making pancakes for my special welcome home. We all sit at the table and eat. We talk about everything we can think of. As the day continues, the more I stress out about school. When the clock on my phone reaches 9:00 pm, I go to my room. I choose my outfit for tomorrow. I decide to take a shower. The bathroom has an unusual feeling. I look through my cabinets only to find my blades have been taken. I check my room's bottom desk drawer. I open a big box and a small box in the bigger one. Finally, I find my backup blade. I twirl it in my hand then put it back. I'm sorta happy today, even though I'm going to hell tomorrow. I take a quick shower and rush off to bed. I go under the covers and start to doze off. Suddenly, my darkroom gets lighted up by my smartphone. I have received a text.

Sorry I couldn't say goodbye. I will miss you! ~ Blaine

The text seemed weird but I was too lazy and tired to do anything about it. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Omg I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I lost my groove but now it's back. I have a feeling this story will get better. Vote comment and love you guys!!

~Brooke xoxo❤️