CHAPTER FIVE

Kurts pov
---------------

After a while, I walk out of the bathroom with puffy eyes. I don't think Blaine notices though so I slowly make my way to my bed. He turns to me and speaks "Kurt, what happened between you and Bas?" I froze. I hang my head low in embarrassment. "Nothing," I respond defensively. I watch his reaction and it looked a little hurt. "Kurt, you're lying to me. Jeff told us what happened." He turns me around to face him and lifts my head. "Kurt, what happened?" He repeats. I don't respond I just hug him and hide my face in his shirt.

He looked confused but then hug me back. We stayed like this until I calmed down. "Now what happened Kurtie?" Blaine asked in a soothing voice. I blushed at my nickname and explained it. "He kissed me." 

--------

I woke up to an empty dorm room. I hear the shower water running. I listened to the soothing voice coming from Blaine Anderson. He came out of the bathroom singing "last Friday night" by Katy perry. He had only a towel wrapped around his waist. He spots me staring at his body. We both blushed. "I thought you were still sleeping." He says laughing a little.

Since it was the weekend most people went home. But Blaine and I didn't. I couldn't go home and risk running into Karofsky. I wonder why Blaine didn't visit his family. I take a shower and get ready for the day. Blaine and I walk down together. I grab an apple and sit down at a table with Sebastian and Blaine and Wes since everyone else has left to go home.

Sebastian inches his way closer to me at the round lunch table. Blaine and Wes are talking about Wes's new girlfriend that he met at Dalton's sister school. "Look, Kurt," Sebastian whispers snapping me out of my eavesdropping, "I'm sorry about the other night. I got a call the other night. My mother got in an accident and I just turned to drinking. I understand what I did was completely wrong and I'm so sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

"I understa.. It's okay. But why turn to alcohol instead of talking to your friends?" I question generally confused by his reckless behavior. 

"It's a front I put up. It's how I cope. Some people smoke, or self-harm, or other harmful things. Drinking is my poison." he admits looking down and ashamed.  

"What are you guys talking about?" Wes asks done talking about his girl

"Nothing," We both say at the same time as I hang my head in shame. "I'm sorry. I need some air." I get up and throw my half-eaten apple in the trash and go outside. It's was December and the snow was up to my calf. I shiver outside. I didn't have my jacket because I was rushing to get out of there. I just wanted to be alone and think.

I stared at the bright white snow when Blaine came outside. "Kurt? Why are you out here? It's freezing. Your face looks blue. Here, take my jacket." He gave me his jacket, at first I refused, but then I took it because I couldn't feel my hands. "I just wanted some alone time," I answer. "Come on, let's get you inside," Blaine said smiling and helping me up.

I stood up shivering. Blaine noticed and slung his arm around my shoulder in a friendly way. I warmed up quickly until Sebastian came up behind us and spoke to both of us. "So, lady face and Anderson, what's going on here?" I violently flinched as the nickname hit close to home. Blaine gave me a concerned look and responded to him "I just found Kurt in the snow." He gave out a nervous laugh. Sebastian looked at me dead in the eyes and it made me feel a weird way. Then he just walked away.

Blaine and I continued to our dorm. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Blaine asks as he closes the dorm door. I nodded. "Can we watch Disney?" I ask with a small smile. He answers "of course The Little Mermaid?" I nodded again. I change into grey PJ pants and Finn's oversized shirt that said, Quarterback. We both sat on Blaine's bed since it was closer to the mini tv.  The silly Disney movie was a great way to spend time with Blaine.

The movie was almost over and I look up at Blaine. His eyes were attached to the screen. I found it adorable. My eyes were getting drowsy so I decided to get up to my bed before I fell asleep, but my body was too tired to move. I fell asleep in Blaine's bed that night.

------------
I wrote 5 updates today because I'm sick and it's the first day of snow in my city and I couldn't go build a snowman and I want to cry
Vote
Comment
And play in the snow! if you have some.
I don't own glee

-Brooke xoxo