CHAPTER SEVEN

Kurts pov
----------------

It's Sunday so we have school tomorrow. Fun. Blaine and I woke up and both took showers to start off our day. I put on some grey skinny jeans and a purple shirt with a grey scarf. I finish my skincare routine and read texts from my friends from McKinley.

How are you Kurt, we all miss you!
-Rachel

Hey little bro How's Dalton? -Finn

Are they treating you right? If they don't then tell me and I will kick their ass. -Puck

Can't wait till we meet up again!
-Mercedes

Hey, fag! We know where you are! We will get you. -Karofsky

I just toss my phone on the bed. He already tried to kill me yesterday. Even though I don't know what happened, it looked like they beat up Sebastian too.

KNOCK KNOCK

I answer the door, very curious on who it is. I see the smirked face of the meerkat named Sebastian.

"Hey Kurt, I never got to explain what happened to you yesterday because of the..." He doesn't finish his sentence instead he looks down at my wrist. He seems sad.

"Ok explain," I say more harshly than I meant. I apologize with a half-smile.

"Ok well, I saw you getting dragged by Karofsky. So I went down to ask what was happening..."

Sebastian pov
-----------------
Flashback

"Hey dude" I yelled from across the empty parking lot. Karofsky hid Kurt behind him with a guilty look fallen across his face. 

"Um hey what's up," he questions. I looked down at Kurt. He looked okay but he wasn't awake. His chestnut hair looked like he just woke up. And his usually bright eyes were closed.

"What are you doing with Kurt?" I asked coldly but still acting innocent. Karofsky looked me dead in the eyes. His eyes were dark.

"None of your damn business." He spits out. He clenched his fist and swung at me. I didn't duck in time so he punched my eye and I punched him back as he hit his head on his car window. The glass from the window shattered and fell on the ground. We continued to fight until a teacher saw us in the distance and started yelling. Karofsky and his gang hop in the car as I grab Kurt from the ground. He had blood on his forehead from the fall but overall looked okay. I grab Kurt and run to my room as he flutters his eyes open. He passed out too soon to talk to him.

End of flashback

Kurts pov
--------------

"And that's when you woke up and we were in my room," Sebastian explains. My face must have been priceless because he let out a soft chuckle.

"You did that for me?" I ask. He looked up and nodded his head. He really did care about me. I stood up and gave him a kiss on the cheek to say thank you. He stood up smiley and left my dorm. Then Blaine came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Kurt? Nick's friend is having a party. Do you want to join us?" Blaine says as he finishes gelling his hair back.

"It's Sunday and we have school tomorrow," I state as his just shrugs.

"It will be fun, come on kurtie." He begged me with his big hazel eyes. He looked like a puppy begging for food.

"Fine, let's go." I agreed. Blaine did a victory dance and grabbed my hand as we run down to his car. He has an Audi R8. I stare in awe. We got into his car and started the 30-minute drive. It was silent but comfortable silence.

"Blaine?" I asked. He turned his head to show he was listening but quickly turn back to the road. He put his hand on my knee.

"Are we friends?" I ask quickly. Blaine parks the car as we reach the party. He looks me with his gorgeous eyes.

"Kurt, we will always be friends." He kisses my forehead. We get out of his car and walk hand in hand to the house. As we walk in, a guy has a beer in his hand and stumbles into a wall and falls down as people cheer. The music is blaring and everyone is dancing around. I lose Blaine in the crowd so I decide to get a drink.

"Hey princess." I hear a voice speak behind me. Alcohol is on the guy's breath. I turn around and hug puck. He lifts me up and spins around. Puck puts me down as I giggle.

"Try some." He shoves a red solo cup into my small hands. I take a sip and fall in love with the feeling of this drink.

"What is it?" I asked savoring the dark drink.

"It's a concoction of beer, vodka, and rum. I call it the eliminator." (guys don't try mixing that. It's gross.) Puck says as he takes a girl's hand and starts to make out with her. I roll my eyes and sit down at a nearby couch. An hour goes by and I get more to drink. The drink tasted horrible but it felt good. It felt amazing. I didn't know how to drink properly so I downed the whole cup. I stumble on to a person. He glares down at me.

"What's up hot stuff." The mystery guy says in a seductive voice. He gets me another cup of the eliminator and leads me into the hall. He leans down and to kiss me.

"Who are you?" I ask confused. He looks down at me with his blue eyes.

"Adam." He responds and smirks. He pushes me into the wall and kisses me roughly. His hands are on my waist and holding himself against the wall. I play with his blonde hair. The kissing was getting heated until someone cleared their throat.

"Kurt?" The charming voice asks. I look at my roommate. I could tell by his eyes that he was hurt and disappointed. "We are leaving." Blaine states. I give Adam my phone number and follow Blaine. I stumble into every wall and many people. I eventually had to lean on Blaine for support. We get to Blaine's car and he starts lecturing me.

-------------------
I'm still sick yay:(
Vote
Comment
I love you guys
I don't own glee even though I wish I could!

-Brooke xoxo