CHAPTER TWO

Kurt pov
---------------

It is the end of the day, so I make my way toward the glee club. My eyes are still puffy from crying, but as long as I keep the "nothing is wrong" smile on, then I'm sure no one will ask about it. I sit in the farthest seat from everyone. I don't feel like speaking to anyone.

"Hey unicorn," Brittney sits by me. I chuckle, she is so adorable. "What's wrong?" Her innocent face drips with confusion mixed with sadness. I give her a fake toothy smile. 

"Nothing, I'm fine," I lie. I hate using that word. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I repeat over and over again in my head. Then reality hits me. I'm not fine. I'm traumatized. I break down crying. My sobs echo in the tiny room. Everyone glances up at me.

"Kurt, honey, what happened?" My gorgeous friend, Mercedes asks concern filling her dark brown eyes.

I try my best to speak, "k-karofsky" I stop dead in my tracks when I spot the devil himself standing outside the choir room. He mouths shut up or I will kill you with his finger sliding against his throat signaling how he would murder me. I finish my sentence "... he is just an awful person." A few people nod agreeing and try to comfort me. Mercedes smiles a sympathetic smile.

After the glee club, the Neanderthal comes up to me. "Hey, lady face!" He spats out.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood," I slam my locker. As soon as I did that, I regretted it. There's Kurt Hummel for you. A sassy know-it-all. My hand lingered on the cold metal of the locker as I shut my eyes tightly hoping that whatever I said wasn't enough to tick off the large bully. 

"Not so fast fairy," he slams me into the locker. His fist connecting to my ribs. I let out a frightened-induced scream but he covers my mouth and keeps pounding the crap out of me. He had enough of my bullshit and I now know. I learned my lesson on the back talking to the vilian. A punch to the stomach. Pain screams from my belly but unable to reach my throat. A kick to the ribs. A crack was definitely present in that action. Maybe it was only my imagination. A wack to the face. Shit, not the face. His fist keeps flying as I was forced to linger on the ground without being able to move. I am seeing black, and dizziness started to overcome me. Then I heard a voice in the distance. A voice I could never forget.

"GET OFF MY PRINCESS." I could instantly tell that it was the one and only Noah Puckerman. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier until I blackout. The pain never ceasing.
--------------------

The sound of a hospital rings into my head, awakening me from the dark lifeless hole my head was stuck in. I groan as I try to stretch out my arms. I feel a rush of pain shoot through my body as I let out a yelp.

"He's awake" Finn mentions quietly his voice jittery. I hear my dad talking to a professional-looking man. Must be the doctor. I glance at Finn, who is pacing around the room, and Burt speaking to the assumed doctor. I take in my surroundings more. I notice that I am in a hospital room. I have an IV in my arm which freaked me out more than it should have. I always hated needles.

"Hey, there dude," Finn spoke in a soft voice. He sits by my bed and grabs my hand. He looked like a wreck. "I'm sorry, this is my fault. I'm your brother and I wasn't there to protect you." He let tears fall from his face before quickly wiping them away. I give him a weak smile. "It's not your fault, Finn." My voice sounds awful as it makes contact with my ears.

"No, seriously. You should see Karofsky now. Puck and I beat him into a pulp. We also might be suspended for a week, but it was worth it," Finn chuckles lightheartedly trying to lighten up the mood. A smile makes its way to my face after realizing that I had two brothers like figures in my life that would protect me to ends meet.

Burt busts through the door. "Kiddo, you're okay!" He gives me a tight squeeze and I try to hide the pain he was causing me since he was my dad. "Burt, you might hurt him," Finn speaks noticing my pain while pulling lightly on my dad's shoulder.

 "Hey Kurt, I don't know how to put this but you can't go back to McKinley," my dad announces with a sad smile on his face. He continues to explain how it was unexpectable that principal Figgins wasn't able to expel Karofsky after putting me in the hospital. He let out a string of curse words which was something I have never heard him say.

"Where am I supposed to go" I question looking between my dad and Finn. My dad let out a small sigh and continued. 

"You know the all-boy school, Dalton?" He looked at me until I nodded. "You go there starting next week. You have to start packing when you get home. The doctor wants you to take it easy though." He holds back his tears, but I could still see his eyes are wet. We drive home and there is complete silence but it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. When we got home, I went straight to my room only stopping to hug Carole.

---------------------
Hey guys,
Vote
Comment
Suggest ideas
I hope you will enjoy this story. I keep it going until I have at least 25 chapters. Since I'm sick I will do a lot of the chapters tonight.

-Brooke xoxo