CHAPTER SIX

Kurt's pov
---------------

It's been two weeks of boring school. I've been hanging out with mostly Blaine, Nick, and Jeff since they are the ones who have reached out to me the most. We usually hang out with the four of us, which feels a tad awkward since Blaine and I are basically third-wheeling the cute couple, but it is also fun to get to know all of them. Blaine and I have established that Thursday nights are our movie nights so we are beginning to watch all the Disney movies in order that they came out in. Blaine is basically my best friend since I am not ready for anything more than that in my life right now and since Blaine is obviously only into me as a friend. 

Sebastian is getting more friendly and less problematic which I am grateful for since he is going through a lot but that doesn't mean I have to deal with the issues he is going through. The warblers are still struggling to find a new member to join their glee club. I was thinking about trying it out but figured it wasn't worth it. Glee club reminds me of Karosky beating the living shit out of me and I don't want to be reminded of that. 

I have been doing slightly better. It's been a while since I have cut myself and I have been beginning to eat more partly because I want to get better but the other part is that whenever Blaine is hungry, he wants a food buddy. I am the food buddy and let me tell you. That boy can eat. 

I wake up to an earlier morning with the sun shining through the curtains on the window. The light always seems to land right on my eyes. I slowly stretch and look for Blaine, who is peacefully sleeping without the sunlight in his eyes. Lucky bitch. I get up and decide to shower so that I can get a head start on my day. I play my amazing playlist as I enter the warm shower ready to begin the day.

Blaine's pov
----------------
I wake up to amazing vocals coming from the bathroom. I was going to investigate but the water from the shower turns off. The bathroom door opens and I see Kurt appear in his clothes for the day.

"So, you can sing?" I ask with a rising smirk while Kurt blushes and rolls his eyes slightly.

"I used to sing," he explains emphasizing the word "Used". I furrow my eyebrows together. My mouth opens and closes without saying anything like a damn goldfish. Kurt sighs and starts to explain the situation. 

"There's this Neanderthal who's made it his mission to make my life a living hell and no one seems to notice," he explained while organizing his closet to put away his clothes.

"Kurt it's okay. I will always be here for you." He gave me a small smile showing a thank you. I couldn't help myself so I leaned closer to him. I put my hand on Kurt's cheek. We were only inches apart when Kurt closed the gap. Fireworks. I saw fireworks. Our lips moved in sync. Until we pulled apart for air. The corners of Kurt's mouth pointed upward before he rushed out of the room.

Kurt's pov
-------------
I'm an idiot. I just rushed out of the room where the perfect guy was. What was I thinking? I found myself wandering the halls of Dalton at 7 a.m. on a weekend. I heard footsteps running behind me. I was expecting Blaine, but I was totally off. It was a large figure. "Fairy? Is that you?" The deep voice speaks out. My eyes widen in fear of the familiar voice that lingers in the air. I started to run back to my dorm but Karofsky grabs me and covers my mouth and nose with a dirty smelly rag. "Calm down lady face." I hold my breath for as long as I could until I could feel my eyes rolling backward.

--------------------

I woke up on the cement parking lot with glass surrounding me. Sebastian picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room. He has blood on lips and a black eye. My body aches with pain and confusion.

"Where's Blaine?" I ask in a worried tone. He lets out a sigh and then a chuckle. He lays me down on the bed while grabbing first aid material. 

"It's funny what true love does to you." He states sadly. I don't love Blaine. Do I? I reach for my forehead subconsciously as I feel warm blood dripping down it.

"Where am I? What happened? I asked furrowing my eyebrows together while looking at my bloody hand. 

"Calm down lady face. I will explain." He grabs my wrist pulling me in an upright position and I scream. He pulled up my sleeve and his look is pure horror.

I stared at him as my vision begins to blur. I start shaking and breathing heavily. Wes and David came through the door hearing the screams

"WES GET BLAINE!" David screams. Wes flies down the halls of Dalton. They return and Blaine rushes to my side.

"What happened?" Blaine asks as he pulls me into his lap.

Sebastian speaks in a hushed tone trying not to let his tears flow. "Check his wrist." Blaine was cautious as he pulled up my sleeve. He holds me tighter squeezing his eyes closed.

"Have you done this before?"

I nodded my head.

"Why?"

"I'm not enough."

Blaine presses his lips against mine. "You're more than enough to me, Kurt." I kiss him again until Sebastian clears his throat clearly jealous but in a somewhat happier way.

-----------------
um, so I'm re-editing this, and Idk how to even rewrite this part lmao so Imma just leave it and continue to edit the other chapters. If you want to ignore this chapter be my guest.

-Brooke xoxo