CHAPTER NINETEEN

Kurt's pov

"He did what now?!" Mercedes says after I tell them the whole story.

"Yeah," I calmly say keeping my focus on the television. Rachel and Mercedes keep talking as I zone out. I feel a buzz from my phone and I look down.

Kurt, I'm sorry ~Blaine

I roll my eyes at the text. Please, he can't just screw me over like that. I toss my phone on the bed right next to my thigh.

"I think I'm going to go back to Dalton," I say blankly grabbing my keys and phone. I give both of them a hug and leave.

Around 11 pm, I arrive at Dalton with no emotions and exhaustion. I climb out of my parked car and drag myself back to my room. I slowly turn the knob trying not to wake anyone in my room. Let's just hope it's one person and not two. I walk into the quiet room and hear soft breathing. I close the door and flop on my neatly made bed. I instantly fall asleep.

I wake up to a breeze coming in from the open window. I get up and close it. It was to cold for the window to be open. I grab a hoodie and some black pants and change into them since it is still the weekend. I take a walk around the school after I grab some coffee. I slow my pace down when I reach the warblers' room. I listen while I hear someone singing.

"I kinda wanna be more than friends, so take it...."

I could tell the voice was Blaine because he was always the lead singer. I sigh and keep walking since rehearsals were almost over and I didn't want anyone to see me. But that song I couldn't get it out of my head. I start to sing it in my head.

Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh
What are you waiting for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight

I start to quietly sing it aloud still walking around.

"Oh-oh
I want some more
oh oh
what are you waiting for?
What are you waiting for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonig.."

"Still as perfect as an angel"

I turn around to a grinning Sebastian. I smile.

"Hey, why aren't you at warblers rehearsal?" I ask looking down at my watch.

"We finished a few minutes early." He responds as we continue to walk.

"Okay," I respond.

"Kurt please join the warblers again. We really miss you even Blaine. We think it's such a waste of your talent. Come on Kurt what do you say?" He asks stopping in the middle of the crowded hall. Students shove by us trying to get to breakfast.

"Honestly it's a lovely offer, but I don't think I can look at Blaine for longer than a second without wanting to claw his eyes out. But thanks anyway." I say and start to walk away. Sebastian grabs my shoulder and pulls me back.

"Just sit next to me and if Blaine tries to talk to you, I'll change the subject or just make up something up to get you to leave. Don't let one guy ruin your life, Kurt." He says and it actually sounds really nice. Maybe I could join.

"Okay sure," I say casually and he smiles as we continue to walk to get breakfast with the rest of the students.

A few hours later, I am back in my room cuddling with a book. It's one of my favorites. Harry Potter. I read the book and relax as the peeping sun from the window disappears.

I try my best to focus on the words my eyes are droopy and everything gets blurrier. I close my eyes. I wake myself back up so I could at least finish the page. I close the book and put it on my side table and cuddle back up into my blankets.

I hear the door to the room open but my tired eyes won't open. I fall asleep to the sound of footsteps coming closer.

Sunday morning rain is falling. I can't stop staring at the rain that is pouring outside. I change my stare toward Jayden who is still fast asleep. I feel jealous as I look at him. All I can see is Blaine wanting him more than me, Blaine kissing him and not me, Blaine loving him and not me.

He starts to stir so I get up and get in the shower. There is a warbler meeting in about an hour and thirty minutes I get ready and change into my outfit for the day. I look at the time and I have about ten minutes.

I met Seb at the end of the hall. We walk to the room and I can't help but feel anxious and really nervous about going in there.

We stay at the entrance until Wes calls my name. Sebastian holds open the door and I'm attacked with hugs and applause. I try to hold back my goofy smile but there is no use. I feel back at home.

I take a seat on the couch and Sebastian sits next to me. He pats me on the back and smile.

"Welcome back Kurt," Wes says while smiling."We all missed one of our best singers."

"Home sweet home," I say to myself and focus on his speech.

---------------
New chapter!! I really hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas or happy holidays. Vote comment and check out my other bomb stories!! Ilysm.

~Brooke xoxo❤️