Lost Glasses

Harry was running around in the common room looking for his glasses, trying really hard not to freak out because he couldn't find them since yesterday and lucky him he still had this whole day to find them because tomorrow was Monday and he couldn't just show up to all of his classes without glasses, not only because it would be almost impossible to look but because he had almost all of his classes with the Slytherins and he could already imagine who would be bothering him the whole day.

Harry decided to give it a break and look for them after lunch so he headed down to the great hall, in his opinion looking horrible without glasses, but he had no other option. On his way down he identified a peculiar blond, and when he got closer he noticed a smile in his face. Annoyed he kept his way to the great hall and sat between Ron and Neville.

"Still haven't found your glasses I see" commented Hermione sitting in front of him, taking a sip from her cup.

"Nope" Harry sighed "Still lost, but you know I don't know how I lost them, I think someone did it as a joke and they just forgot to give them back" he looked at Neville and Ron for the answer but they both said no with their heads. Suddenly their conversation was interrupted by the mail and as usual, Harry wasn't expecting any mail so he got a bit surprised when a formal green envelope landed in front of him.

"Who's that from?" Ron asked looking over Harry's shoulder as he opened the envelope, when he did he saw a very fancy and well cursive that said:

"Seems to me like you need your glasses for tomorrow, why don't you come alone to the room of requirements and I'll give them to you. I'll see you there after curfew.

P.S: You don't look so bad without glasses"

Not one of them knew who that handwriting was from and Hermione sworn that she had seen it before but she couldn't remember where.

"Looks to me like that is a girl trying to get your attention Harry," Neville said with his mouth fill with food.

"I guess I'll figure it out tonight"

"You are not actually going are you?! You can get in trouble"

"Hello? he has an invisibility cloak, seriously Hermione you forget things that you shouldn't"

"Shut up"

At night Harry went to his dorm and took the invisibility cloak from under the bed and headed out, Harry was relieved that he would finally get his glasses back but he was still a tad worried that it was a girl who had them. The problem was that Harry had been feeling a bit weird about this whole dating thing he loved Ginny but only as a sister and lucky for him she understands that in fact Harry was pretty sure he was gay, he had this little crush on Draco but he knew that Draco was definitely straight and even if he wasn't Draco would never feel the same way about Harry. Harry was now standing in front of the door, he took a deep breath and opened the door.

Inside there was a fire and a couch in front of it in which someone was sitting, at first, it took Harry a while to adapt his eyes to the sudden change of light but when he finally did it he saw the remarkable blonde that he couldn't stop thinking about.

"Malfoy" he heard a small laugh come from the couch

"Potter I didn't think you would've come but well here you are" Harry walked slowly to the couch and sat next to Draco but not so close

"what's going on?" Harry asked confused, he was trying really hard to sound normal but in the presence of Draco, it was bit hard.

"I don't know how to say this but ever since I met you I've had this thing for you and I know I haven't been a good person to you but it is only because i..." he was cut out by Harry's lips on his and even though it took Draco a little time to kiss back he did and Harry placed his hand on Draco's neck while Draco put his hand on Harry's waist. When they run out of air Harry was still holding Draco as close to him as he could.

"I still haven't got my glasses back and I will love to hear how you got them?" in Draco's face showed up a smirk and he looked quite proud of himself

"Well let's say that I have quite good friends in Gryffindor, plus you look gorgeous without glasses didn't I mentioned it in the letter?" he gave Harry a quick kiss on the lips and took Harry's glasses out of his pocket and put them on carefully.

By the end of the night, they both lay down on the bed that had suddenly appeared in the room after they had been making out for a while. After that, they were both inseparable.