Yule Ball

Harry walked from one side of the room to the other continually asking himself if he should ask Draco to the yule Ball or not, a voice in his head said yes and the other one said no. He tried to convince himself to decide in the next five minutes, and those five minutes he would list the pros and cons, but when the five minutes came to an end he still hadn't decide whether he should or shouldn't. I'll do it I don't care he thought. He prepared himself with some basic steps to get through it;

->find him

->don't think it

->courage a lot of courage

->talk to him

->ask him

->get an answer

This he would repeat to himself while he walked all around Hogwarts looking for the Slytherin Prince until finally he found him.

Ok, relax Harry! Once again:

->find him

->don't think it

->courage a lot of courage

->talk to him

->ask him

->get an answer

I can do this, I cannot do this, yes I can, no I can't. Goddamn it, just go for it!

Harry gathered all of his courage and approached Draco, that when he saw who was walking towards him blushed instantly.

"Hi, Malfo...I mean Draco! Sorry, I was wondering if you...um...would like to um...go to the Yule Ball with me? But! Of course ifyoualreadyhaveadateyoudon'thaveto- "

"Harry!" Draco stopped him "I'll go with you"

Harry couldn't have felt better he smiled at Draco who smiled back and blushed, Harry looked down not knowing what to say anymore. Finally, Draco talked

"We can meet in the entrance hall", said Draco sounding a bit shy, Harry nodded "Yeah, sure"

"Okay", said Draco walking slowly backwards

"Okay, bye bye", said Harry trying not to jump of emotion.

Two weeks later Harry was freaking out because he couldn't get his tie straight (I know the irony *sigh*), so he gave up and untied it, walking out of the dorm and towards the passage to get out of the common room. When Harry arrived he saw many people there; some greeting with others, other looking around for their partners, just like Harry. Harry turned and his eyes met with Draco's then moved to his entire body and Harry noticed just how beautiful Draco looked, more than usual, and Harry couldn't help but stare.

"You look very handsome" said Draco as he approached Harry "You just need a little help with that tie, may I?" said Draco, Harry noded and Draco fixed the problematic tie. 

"Thanks. You look even better" replied Harry smiling offering his arms to Draco to hold.

Professor McGonagall gave them the signal to enter the Hall and they all entered with their perspective partners, everybody looked at the other couples but they would stop and stare at the two boys the most, who didn't notice the crowd looking at them because they were too busy losing themselves in each other eyes.

Harry and Draco danced all night long and Draco taught Harry some dancing moves that were common among wizards that Harry had no idea they existed. Near the end of the night there only some couples dancing among them was Draco and Harry still dancing, when a slow romantic song came on. Draco placed his hands on Harry's waist and Harry placed his hands around Draco's neck and they danced slowly, not noticing that everyone stopped to look at them. Before the song ended Harry looked at Draco.

"Thank you for such a wonderful time" Draco smiled and grabbed Harry chin gently pulling him towards himself and finally closing the gap between them with a soft sweet kiss.