The mysterious cat (part 2)

"Explain," said Harry facing Draco by the lake who was redder than Ron had ever been and that is saying a lot. At first, Draco couldn't find the words to explain anything but slowly he began to speak.

"Well since a was little I always dream of being an animagus, of course, it was very hard to be one, so since before I entered Hogwarts I started practicing and reading all about it but with the homework, practice and Crabbe and Goyle always behind me it became harder to practice until a little while ago. It so happens that I came out to them, and they didn't take it well, they began to tease me and bully me so in a way I found more time to practice and finally manage to do it in a form to escape from them, I still need some practice since I can only control it when I'm awake. So the night that I decided to go take a walk as my animal form you happen to be there and yes I kept my distance but when I heard Crabbe and Goyle I couldn't help myself I knew that you could take them but I wanted to help you. Then, of course, we, two became close and then you told me all about how you feel about me and even though I have already thought about telling you who I really was, I was afraid that you would get mad and push me away. To be honest I, too, have a crush on you and well I didn't know how to-" but he was interrupted by Harry's lips on his, slowly he moved his hands to Harry's hair and began to play with it while kissing him, Harry, on the other hand, grabbed Draco's waist and pulled him closer to him so that now there was absolutely no space between the two of them, it seemed right there was nothing that could possibly ruin the moment. Finally, the broke apart because they both needed to breathe.

"Care to be my boyfriend?" said Harry offering Draco his hand to hold

"Why not," said Draco playfully. Both of the boys went back to the castle and to the great hall to eat, when they entered they headed to the Gryffindor table and all the people were a tad surprised to see the two boys holding hands and sitting next to each other. Except for two, Hermione, who smiled at them and kept eating and Ron who swallowed and said:

"Finally" then he took another bite and when he was done he added something

"Just a quick thing, if you ever want to....er...you know...please do it in the room of requirements...I am working really hard to delete from my memory today's image" to this Hermione looked at the three of them waiting for an explanation, but Ron was done talking he dedicated himself to eat and only that, while Draco and Harry explained to Hermione that the cat turned out to be Draco and that well after transforming in the night he was well naked and the boys being there obviuosly saw it.