In your arms...(part 1)

Hellow you guys! :) so this one is a request from @Rini2012 she asked for it a while ago, so here is is darling hope you like it.  

***********************************

After the war things went kind of back to normal, a big group of students who fought in the Battle of Hogwarts and were in seven-year, came back to finish their seventh year only they were known as the eight years, it was different of course, everybody was different. The way things were being handled affected mostly the eighth years and all of those who had lost someone they loved.The war had affected them all, nobody was the same, and many of them simply did their work and tried to ignore their past memories, some of course had it harder than others.

Our golden trio had grown closer than ever and they all had decided to move in together, Harry had the house at Grimmauld Place so they lived there together. A big reason of why they had moved in with Harry was because of Harry's new sickness. At first, Hermione and Ron would come visit Harry and then the three of them would go to Hogwarts or something of the sort, but they last couple of times Hermione and Ron had visited they started hearing how badly Harry's nightmares were and how badly it was affecting him since he was all alone. Harry had been having bad dreams after the war was over, Hermione and Ron noticed but thought it was normal since they had had some nightmares too, but when they started to wake up in the middle of the night because of Harry's desperate screams they decided, along with Mrs. Weasley to take him to St. Mungos just to check if everything was ok, it turned out not everything was ok. Harry was diagnosed with PTSD, the doctors explained to Molly who had never heard of it, also Ron, Hermione knew all about it and how it only affects, mostly, warriors that have come back from war. It made sense to her, Harry in the meantime was trying to process the news.

Their last year at Hogwarts began and as told in their letters all the students coming to finish their seven-year that were here a year ago, were all put in the same house and there was no dividing them. Harry went to his given dorm and noticed who his roommates were; Ron, Dean, Justin (from Hufflepuff), and Draco. Ron and Harry were kind of confused but it was Harry who pointed out how different Draco seemed, just like everyone else. Draco's father had been sent to Azkaban and was waiting for a Dementor's kiss, Draco, and his mother were saved by some witnesses and Harry who did not want to point anything bad at Narcissa and Draco. Ron was not so much convinced of letting Draco off the hook but Hermione calmed him down by telling him that they were going to keep a close eye on him, which wasn't that truthful really.

Their classes started two days after they had arrived and throughout the first month Harry started to get worse, it was no longer only nightmares but it had moved to panic attacks in the middle of classes where he would just take off and disappear into the grounds and old classes of the castle, Hermione and Ron were always the ones running after him and they would always find him in one of the places were people close to him have died during the war. It was hard for Harry's best friends to see him break down in occasions. Ron was the first one to worry about how Draco would tease Harry but he never said anything, not even when he was woken up by Harry screaming in the middle of the night. after a while, Professor McGonagall heard of Harry's situation and called the golden trio to her office after they had explained to her what was it all she gave her sympathy to Harry and a hug. Ms. Pomfrey gave one last look at Harry and her advice was to Harry telling him to find something that would bring him back from his own memories, she told him to find an anchor to his present and most important something that affected him in a positive way.

One late afternoon, while the eight years were at their History of Magic class Harry, started to get anxious and before anyone could notice he screamed and ran out the door, usually Hermione and Ron were the first ones to get up but this time the whole class saw when Draco stood up and started to go after Harry. In an attempt to defend Harry, Ron chased Draco and when he got to him Draco's look set him off, he looked worried. Ron stopped for a second and it was all it took for Draco to run after Harry once again, while Ron stood frozen in place.

"What happened?" asked a breathless Hermione

"He looked...worried" explained Ron

"Told you there was something off about Draco, he cares!" Hermione was trying to get Ron to move until he finally did and so they went looking for Harry.

Draco ran down a hallway he always found himself alone and would always bring back some bad memories when he heard a crying in one of the empty classrooms, as he entered he saw what he never thought he would. Harry was in one of the corners with a broken piece of glass in his hand, Harry kept holding it harder and harder until his hand was bleeding.

"Harry?" Draco entered the classroom slowly and noticed how Harry was obviously trapped in his own memories, he said his name again and for half a second Harry seemed to come out of it only to go back to his own hell. "Harry...I know you're in there, listen to me. I'm here, Draco" by now Draco was next to Harry sitting on the floor reaching for his hand "Harry you are ok, Voldemort is gone, Harry, I'm here for you" Draco managed to take the glass from Harry's hand and held his hand, Harry was looking around the room lost. "Harry look at me" with his free hand Draco moved Harry's face so that their eyes would meet, something in their eyes click.

"Draco?" Harry was crying his eyes were red from it and he was trembling, his body was shaking, yet he tried to look strong in front of Draco

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?" Harry was confused and feared that this was just another of those good dreams that end terribly, just the thought of it started to get Harry's body to tense up and get a shiver.

"hey hey hey! Harry, this is real I'm here" again Harry calmed "I'm not going anywhere"

"But why?" managed to ask Harry

"Because we all need help sometimes, and I figured you'd be here" Draco wrapped his arms around Harry and pulled him into a tight hug, they stayed like that for quite some time until they were interrupted by Ron.

"HARRY!....oh....sorry" Ron was even more confused than before, but before he could say anything Hermione came running behind him and when she saw what had Ron frozen, this time, she smiled and pulled Ron away, returning to their class, she figured Harry was in good arms.

Harry and Draco became closer and closer and feelings Harry thought were dead came back to surface and all he wanted to know was if whether or not Draco felt the same way. Draco was going crazy he wanted to be more than just friends with Harry but didn't want to confuse him or cause him more troubles so he was being patient, he just wished to know if Harry felt the same way toward him. Hermione and Ron, on the other hand, were pretty much sure that the two boys were head over heels for each other but neither one of them would say anything and they feared that they would have to interfere at some point in order to get them together.

Hermione and Ron knew because ever since that day Harry and Draco became inseparable, during class they would sit next to each other, they would play with each other's hair or fingers, when Harry had panic attacks Draco would be the first one to run after him and at some point he became the only one able to calm him down more quickly, sometimes Ron would catch Harry in Draco's bed with Draco's arms around him and both sleeping safe and sound. The nightmares and panic attacks had decreased and were not so often anymore, Ms. Pomfrey once mentioned that it seemed as though Harry had found his anchor and it was then when Harry turned to look at Draco and the two boys blushed while Ron and Hermione realized that they were not just crushing on each other but they were definitely in love. 

Finally one day....

************************************

BOO! don't you worry I'll update the next part soon, by the way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY AND J.K!!!!!! I got the book!!!! there are a lot of new feelings found as i read the book.