Going to the doctor....

I AM BACK!!! SORRY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG. HERE IT IS.

"I don't know why you guys brought me here I'm fine" *cough cough* Harry complained for the millionth time, the thing was that he had been on a mission with Ron and while they did accomplish capturing the creature on their way back Harry started coughing and it got so bad that he started coughing blood and so Ron called Hermione to meet them at St. Mungo's and now they were waiting.

"so fine you're still coughing blood" said Hermione sarcastically giving Harry a tissue to clean the blood, the three of them were waiting for Harry to be called in and even though the three of them were 26 years old Ron and Hermione knew Harry too well to know that if they just left him waiting he would leave without getting checked. So there they were just waiting, Ron and Hermione playing with each other hands and Harry checking out the guy waiting on the other side of the waiting room.

"You should talk to him" said Hermione looking at Harry "Nah" he replied, Ron and Hermione knew Harry was gay but it was hard for them to see him so alone, all the time, they just wanted Harry to be happy. "Common Harry! give yourself a chance with someone already"

"Fine, the next hot guy that I see I'm going to ask him out" Harry chuckled and looked at Hermione and there it was the look in her eyes of 'stop playing around'. Just when Harry was going to say something they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Potter?" Harry looked up and as soon as his eyes met the grey eyes on the doorway he froze, it was Draco Malfoy his school crush and enemy since 5th year at Hogwarts, Harry could feel himself turning red as he got up and heard Hermione saying "he's hot, there's your guy" then giggling.

"Malfoy?" Harry have not heard of him since they left school and seeing him now brought back all those feelings that Harry thought were only a small crush, now here he was sitting in a room with Draco and looking at how incredibly hot he looked dressed up as doctor. "Nice seeing you again" Harry said hoping that Draco would respond and that now they could be more than enemies and even better than friends, this time Harry was ready, the only thing stopping him was the tiny little fact that he didn't know if Draco was gay or at least bi.

"You too, looking good." as soon as he said that he turned red and around giving Harry his back and muttering something Harry couldn't understand, when he turned back again to face Harry he had a little wooden stick that Harry had forgotten what was called.

"Open your mouth" he said in a more serious tone, Harry obeyed and the physical exam kept on going until Draco asked Harry to stand up but Harry tripped and fell on Draco leaving their faces inches from each other, Harry quickly got up.

"I am so sorry, are you okay?" he said offering his hand to Draco, he took it and nodded. They were both facing each other again butterflies flied in Harry's stomach while his heart pumped fast and he wondered if Draco could hear it because if he could maybe that way he could realize how much he meant to Harry. Draco looked at Harry straight in the eye and then down to his lips, when he realized what he was doing he tried freeing his had from Harry's even though he didn't want to, when he pulled back his hand Harry grabbed it again and Draco looked at him once again straight in the eye feeling like the world was no longer going around but just jumping around because the only thing keeping him on his feet was Harry. "I want t ask you ask you something" Harry cut the silence.

"sure" said Draco looking at their hands "would you go want to go out for a cup of something, after you get off work"

And Draco said yes and they had a great time that ended up being a great night and the next great year because they were now together and both were thankful for Ron and Hermione making sure Harry got checked even when it ended up being only a really bad piece of food stuck on his throat. Every time they would kiss the world would stop just to look at them and how happy they were even when Lucius had disowned hi son for being gay and Narcissa had kicked her husband out of the house for not accepting their son, they were happy and it was all that matter.

**********************************************************************************

I feel like it was crappy I'm sorry if it was I'm sick and dying(me being dramatic) and school is killing me and so on and on but I'll try to update more often hehe love ya. Also If you have ideas for one shots talk to me! I'll write them.