On a normal Sunday we...

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" Harry was screaming all around the school's halls, over and over and over and he was not going to stop until he found the miserable git, who he was madly in love but at the moment, he wanted to choke him then bring him back from the dead only to kill him again.

"DRACO I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!" said Harry as he entered the dungeons, suddenly a familiar and in trouble blonde came from one corner with a big smirk on his face.

Draco and Harry had been dating for a while now but it didn't mean that they wouldn't tease each other now and then, of course, it wasn't as bad as it used to be. One time Harry hid all of Draco's underwear and he had to go commando for a whole week because he wouldn't borrow Harry's underwear for pure pride. This time, Draco had his revenge which he swore a couple of weeks before that he would have. Draco hid all of Harry's clothes except for his underwear and decided to put a spell on Harry, he could not use anybody's clothes or they would disintegrate leaving him once again only on his underwear.

Harry was walking, because he had given up the hiding, towards Draco who could not stop smiling malevolently at his boyfriend.

"You know I should be jealous that everyone is getting a look at that hot, fit body of yours," said Draco hugging Harry at the same time that he tries to hide him inside his robes.

"I want my clothes back," said Harry pouting.

Together they walked to the Slytherin dorms and to Draco's dorm. When they entered Draco looked at Harry up and down, Harry noticed and turned his back to Draco, teasing him.

"I'm not going to have sex with you until you give me my clothes," said Harry leaning in one of the poles of Draco's bed, Draco was still standing by the door with his eyes fixed on Harry.

"That would be ridiculous, I would take them off in less than five minutes and you wouldn't be needing them for the rest of the day because you would be here all day with me having sex and cuddling naked"

"what if someone comes in?"

"They're all in their houses for the vacations, we have the room to ourselves," said Draco getting closer to Harry while closing the door and putting a soundproof spell in the room.

Harry smiled and started to move around teasing Draco to catch him, eventually, Draco got him and once he did, he was not going to let go. Draco kissed Harry like it was the first time and the last, he moved his hands up and down Harry's back, Harry held Draco's face in his hands, but then move to his shirt and started unbuttoning it. Harry pulled Draco to the bed but Draco was faster and pulled up Harry by his waist, Harry wrapped his legs around Draco's waist. Once in the bed, Harry made sure Draco got rid of the clothes he was wearing and Draco took off Harry's underwear.

Draco lubricated himself and his fingers and slowly started to put one finger inside Harry, who begged for more after three fingers Draco took them all out and penetrated Harry each time going faster and faster until they both had reached climax.

Once they were done they both laid down on Draco's bed looking at the ceiling covered by the sheets of the bed, Harry got up and walked around the room, looking at Draco.

"I love you" breathed Draco, this was the first time he said it

"You are just saying that because we just had sex" answered Harry

"No- "said Draco sitting up "I always have, but I was scared to tell you"

Harry smiled at him, sat next to him and kissing breaking the kiss only to answer "I love you too, my ferret"

"That's it," said Draco pretending to be mad and tackled Harry down again, this time, to tickle him, "You're going down"

Like that, they spend their day; having sex, making out, cuddling and playing around, while Ron and Hermione went crazy looking for Harry all around Hogwarts.