Secret writer

"I tell you, you should go to this blind date thing, I mean how bad can it be?", said Ron to Harry while they walked down the hall to their potions class, they entered and weren't surprised when they were approached by Draco who happen to have a smirk on his face.

"Potter this must be a record, you finally make it on time to class", said Draco with Crabbe and Goyle behind him laughing

"Shove off Malfoy" answered Harry annoyed

Ron and Harry sat on their perspective sits and kept going with their conversation, Harry was now openly gay and had been communicating with an unknown guy from school who was also gay and happened to like Harry a lot, they first started talking when this guy send Harry a letter telling him that he liked him, but Harry didn't know who the secret guy was he would always sign D.M.

At first Harry thought of Draco but Ron got him out of that idea;

"There is no way on earth! I mean you two hate each other. Right?" he paused and look at Harry suspiciously

"No of course not! Yes, we hate each other!" responded Harry

Hermione however did insist that it was Draco Malfoy but he was still mean to Harry not like before but still. Harry couldn't stop thinking of who it may be and he couldn't wait for classes to be over. He had agreed to go to Hogsmeade for dinner at one of the new restaurants that had just opened. Potions class finally ended and Harry went out the hall with Hermione and Ron by his side when a first year approached him.

"You're Harry Potter right?" Said the little kid

"Yeah?" said Harry looking at his friends for some kind of a clue but both of them seemed as confused as him

"Somebody told me to give you this" and he handed Harry a little note, Harry took it and unfolded it.

Dear Harry,

When you arrive at the restaurant tonight ask for a table under your name. I'm really looking forward to see you soon.

Love, D.M

Harry looked at his friends once again, this time Hermione had a smile on her face and Harry knew that she knew who his secret admirer was.

"It has to be Draco, think about it! He just came out of potions and he seems cheerful today, also he has changed a bit since you started to get this letters" Harry thought about it, but didn't want his hopes to go up because even if we would like that his writer was Draco, there were still chances that he wasn't.

"I don't know, but I'm definitely meeting this guy today no matter what"

After a long evening deciding what to do and how to act Harry got out of his dorm and joined the others students on their way to Hogsmeade. Once they reached the little village everybody went on their own way, Ron and Hermione wished luck to Harry and dropped him off at the restaurant. When he entered he didn't even say his name, the waiter took him straight to his table and could see somebody sitting there already, to Harry's relieve it was certain blonde boy that he knew.

"I was hoping it was you," said Harry as he took sit

"I'm surprised you didn't figure it out before," said Draco with a smirk on his face

"Hermione did and I just didn't want my hopes to grow to high" smiled Harry

The rest of the evening was wonderful and funny to both of them when Hermione and Ron saw them together Ron immediately handed Hermione five Galleons, turned out they had a bet going on whether it was or not Draco.