A sad story, with sad things and a touch of sadness.

so this one shot you can thank @xKatnissPotterx this wonderful human being came up with this fantastic idea. Enjoy.  

*************************************

"We are finally home Harry" sighed Draco as he gave his husband a kiss on the cheek

"I know, it feels like a dream, which I never want to wake up from" replied Harry holding hands with Draco and walking around the house. suddenly someone had an idea.

"We should get a pet" said Draco softly

"Oh no! WE are Not GetTing a pet" Harry  mentioned in a non-calm-voice so technically he did not mention that, in his point of view he did. Moving on...

"Why not?!" asked a surprised Draco

"Because you are going to spoil it and then it will only be a spoiled, arrogant little animal, which will grow eventually" Harry explained and smiled a little when he saw the look in the face of Draco that meant that he understood what Harry meant by what he had just said. 

"Then we can get an impossible-to-spoil pet"

"There is no such thing" said Harry 

"Yes there is; we can get a fish. There is no possible way to spoil a fish"

"You would find a way" 

"Will not"

"will"

"Will not!"

"Will!" 

"WILL NOT"

"WILL" 

"Oh common Harry, my father never allowed me to have pets, and the owl does not count" said Draco with his puppy eyes that he would use whenever he wanted something really bad.

"OH NO! YOU do not get to use that card, the my-father-never-allowed-me card. You used it this morning"  Harry was now pointing at Draco with his finger an inch away from his nose

"Damn it!" complained Draco and then again he attacked Harry with his puppy eyes and in less than 45 seconds he knew Harry would get him what he wanted.

Three hours later Draco and Harry returned to their home. Draco was carrying a plastic bag with a gold fish in it while Harry struggled to pass through the door with the big ass box that contained the fish tank. Yes, yes folks Draco had managed to get Harry not only to buy him a pet but to also buy a huge-over-dramatic-too-big fish tank for the little fish. Either way Harry installed the whole thing with all the decorations that Draco had picked for the fish tank and with all the little rainbow themed rocks at the bottom of it. Also three hours because dear Draco could not decide whether to buy a goldfish or a fish that look just like the funny one from the movie they had watch that morning, you know the one where the main character is always forgetting something, even though she's supposed to be looking for her family, anyhow moving on. Draco did picked the goldfish after TWO hours not because he picked but because a little boy showed up and picked the other candidate. Yes, yes, Draco did wanted to kill the kid for taking the fish he was supposedly going to pick, but luckily Harry was there to stop him. 

"I think that I am the one that spoils you to much" said Harry more to himself than to Draco, who was now, by the way, choosing a name for the fish. He settle for one but Harry did not like it at all. 

After a few months there had been a disease spreading around and unfortunately Harry picked it, for a week he look fine and did not appear to be actually dying but after the eighth day, they were told there was nothing to be done, that Harry had just days left. This devastated Draco, Harry tried  cheering him up but nothing worked. Draco wanted to be with Harry and that was it, he did not ask for anything else, Harry was worried for him. After all Harry was going to a better place while Draco had to stay behind. Harry passed away in a warm day in Autumn, an unusual day many would say. Draco prepared a funeral for Harry, to which only closed friends were allowed to attend in the list were of course Hermione and Ron. Both were very confused with the sickness that had attacked Harry and all they could do was to give Draco their support, he was the one that needed it the most. They buried Harry and Hermione and Ron went inside the house once again, Draco stayed there by the tomb looking at the headstone crying, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You got to let him go" 

"I can't I loved him" cried Draco 

"Oh common! Draco Harry was just a fish!" said Harry a tad more altered than usual

"He was a great fish Harry! You know that" Draco protested 

"You made the fish a funeral with a headstone IN OUR GARDEN!" Harry pointed out.

After a while Harry managed to calm Draco and convince him to go back inside, after, of course, promising that he would buy him not only one more fish but two with the only condition that Draco could not under any circumstances name either one 'Harry'. Just like that and with that Draco and Harry made their way back inside, Draco a bit devastated and Harry relived to no longer have a goldfish named Harry in his house. 

******************************************************

Got you! Ok, ok this evil plan cam from @xKatnissPotterx not me, I only wrote it. Love ya all, hope you liked it dear.