The trip to Hogwarts...

Harry was sitting down in one of the compartments all by himself because Ron and Hermione were prefects now and they had to supervise the whole train, so there he was all by himself thinking about a little bit of everything. He was starting to fall asleep when he heard the door slid open, his first thought was that it was either Hermione or Ron checking on him, truth to be told; he wanted to be alone just to think about everything, so he pretended to be asleep. A couple of seconds had gone by when he felt someone sit next to him, he thought it was weird they hadn't said a word and just when he was about to open his eyes to see who it was he heard a familiar voice starting to talk.

"Are you asleep? Guess if you don't answer it's because you are, good maybe I can talk to you this way" the unmistakable voice of Draco Malfoy filled the silent compartment, he took a deep breath and started to talk.

"Okay here I go, Harry I like you," Harry's heart gave a flip he had never felt so happy, except maybe when he got his Hogwarts letter when he was eleven, he liked Draco too but never had the guts to say it and before he could say anything Draco began to talk once again "No I don't like you I... uh I really hope you are asleep right now, I don't like you I... I love you. There I said it, and I survived whoa thought it was going to be harder. Now..."

"Now it's my turn to talk," said Harry suddenly without hesitation, Draco gave a jump and stood up looking everywhere but at Harry's eyes. Harry concluded that it was better to start talking now before Draco ran away

"Draco..." he began

"No! Don't say it I know you don't feel the same way, just..."

Harry decided there was no possible way for him to make Draco listen so he snapped his lips into Draco's for a moment he thought Draco wouldn't kiss back but then he did, so he let himself go into the kiss. Draco's hands moved to Harry's waist and pulled him closer while his tongue asked permission to explore Harry's mouth, Harry opened his mouth and moved his hand to Draco's face and pulled him closer. They were soon making out in the compartment.

Draco pulled Harry on top of him and Harry started to unbutton Draco's shirt, they would barely broke the kiss unless it was necessary, like for breath, but otherwise they wouldn't. Draco started to pull Harry's pants down and while doing so, they both remember the unlocked door, soon Draco got on his feet and locked the door, by that time both of them were naked and while Harry soundproofed the compartment, Draco was blocking all views from the hall into the compartment.

Draco was on top of Harry ready to let himself inside him when he talked, "Have you ever done this before?" Harry looked a bit shy and blushed a little "Never with a guy"

"You sure you want to do it now; we don't have to rush into anything," said Draco softly giving Harry a kiss on the forehead

"I want you to," Harry said before pulling Draco into another kiss "I'll do it slow"

With that he started, at first, he did it slowly and only went faster when Harry asked for it.

"Harry I'm close" Draco moaned but for Harry it was a bit late he had already reached climax and a moment later so did Draco.

After that, they were never enemies again and while Ron took it a bit hard he accepted Draco at the end.  

Sorry I'm not so good at dirty writing but hope you liked it.