That one time when he was supposed to be unconscious but he wasn't ._.

I should be doing be doing something with my life but eh fuck it. Anyhow it seems like you guys liked the last one, sorry not sorry, like I've said before if you have any ideas and you want me to write them down, I can always do so, so just tell. Also this is one is Draco s POV

**************************************************

Relax Draco, just breath argh, nope! I'm just not gonna do it I'll be forever alone, and I will get a bazillion cats. No bad idea! Okay, breaaaath, in and out. He's passed out so what's the worse thing that could happen? The world could end. Nah that's a little too much, I could die, yeah that's has more possibilities. Okay just open the frigging door. It does matter anyway there is no one there but him, and his green forest eyes, probably with his messy hair all over the place. Oh Merlin please let him be complete and wonderful like always. Just stay calm, oh Merlin. Dear Earth: please swallow me!

I finally managed to open the door to the Hospital wing and even though I was 250% sure he would be passed out, the universe decided to wake him up, so there he was sitting down on his bed looking pretty and shit, reading a book. So I froze, my body froze, my mouth froze, my hands froze, my LEGS FROZE EVERYTHING FROZE!!!!! I thought of many ways of getting out, even though he was already looking at me STRAIGHT IN THE EYE, so yeah that was no longer a plan. Because I am me, of course I AM ME! Well because of those great reasons sometimes, just sometimes in my ways all the time! I do stupid things, and by stupid things I mean really stupid things, and by sometimes I mean all the time. Ok, ok, ok ,ok so now I just realized that I been probably standing here for the past five minutes just staring at him weirdly. Lets recall the events:

*I entered the room. *I closed the door behind me. *I looked at where he was. *I saw him. *He saw me. *I panicked. *I turned around. *I opened the door. *HE SAID SOMETHING, that of course I couldn't understand because I was to busy planning how will I disappear from the face of the earth in my head. 

"what?" I said as I turned around, once again, to face him and also get lost in those pretty green eyes. I Heard myself and Merlin! did I sounded stupid. URGH I hate being this nervous, Draco Malfoy does not gets this nervous for Merlin s sake. I have worked so hard to keep that tone away even though he is the only reasons and the one that causes that tone to show up. 

"Where you going?" Harry said, I noticed how his voice sounded somewhat rough, probably because he had been passed out for three days and as long as I know when you pass out you don't talk. 

"Uh...back to my dorm" I tried to sound a tad sarcastic and sassy but I'm pretty sure it didn't work. 

"Why did you come here for then?" GREAT! AWESOME! WHAT THE HELL A, I SUPPOSED TO SAY NOW?!?! OHH YEAH I JUST CAME IN HERE TO CONFESS MY UNDYING  LOVE FOR YOU WHILE YOU WERE UNCONSCIOUS THAT WAY I COULD NOT POSSIBLY E REJECTED, THAT WOULD BE JUST GREAT. Ok, breatheeeee. 

"I...um...wanted to um......" the words have decided to NOT come out of my mouth today! Suddenly and before I could say anything else I see him trying to get up, he is going to fall! I run as fast as I can and manage to pull my wand out and kind of scream-say "Immobulus"  the spell slows his fall enough for me to catch him and he lays on my arms now. HE IS ON MY ARMS!!!! should probably say something though....

"Oh Merlin!!!" he says first, of course he talks first "thank you for catching me Draco" 

"You're welcome, Harry" he called by my name? DID I JUST CALL HIM BY HIS NAME? I personally think it is time to panic. 

"Did you just call me by my name?" think fast, think fast, think fast!

"Well...you called me by my name first, but if you don't like me calling you by your name then..."

"NO, I love it" WHAT? "I MEAN I....I...I THINK...IT'S FINE!" he sighs, wow he is blushing he's so cute when he blushes. I can't help but to chuckle a little 

"Here let me help you back to your bed, you should not try to get up again at least not until Madam Pomfrey says so" I help him get back on his bed and sit on the edge, while he sits and accommodates himself, I can't help but to stare at him, which now that i think about it it is probably creepy, but I cannot stop his eyes and the way he fixes his covers and his lips how they mumble music all the time whenever he does something or when he is nervous. 

"Why are you staring?" ohh damn it he noticed, duh! of course he noticed. 

"Well...you know...hehe. I was just" his hands travel to the sides of my face and he is just centimeters away, I can feel his breathing, our lips are so close I can't help but to close the gap between us and for a second I'm scared he won't kiss back, until he does. 

It is perfect his hands start traveling through my hair and I do not give a shit he is messing it all up, my hands grab him closer and when he moans I totally lose it and start moaning too. Sadly we both run out of air and when we separate his eyes are close but he's wearing a giant smile on his face so I don't worry much. 

"You prat" I said smiling and he looks at me confused "I wanted to do that in a more romantic way" he giggles and gives me another quick kiss before saying

"Shut up, you're the one coming to visit me at the hospital wing when you knew we would be all alone." HE DID NOT OH MERLIN

He gets out of the hospital wing after two days and in those two days we continue to have our make out sessions but when he gets out our making session get more intense and we spend more time in the room of requirement than in our own houses, which gave some clues to his friends and mine so we tell them after two weeks. Everything is great. 

**********************************************

Sorry for taking so long in updating but there you have it, hope you liked it guys ;) send requests if you have any and SMILE!