Tiny Draco(still angry though) *part 1*

"Potter you better do this one right or I swear I'm going to hex you for the rest of your life" If he doesn't stop I'm going to stop him, with a kiss. Snap out of it Harry, focus on hexes for Snape for putting me and Draco together, I can barely stand to be next to him I just want to explore his entire body, SNAP OUT OF IT!

This is the second day, only one more to go and this stupid shrinking potion will be ready, I really hope this works, I've been way too distracted with Malfoy next to me. Is the room hot? No, wait that is Draco, god damn it!

"Potter! did you hear me?!" oops lost myself in paradise.

"uh? What did you say?"

"Never mind just don't mess up, we have to test this on each other"

"Whatever"

The only thing that I can focus at the moment if Hermione's stupid giggles from behind us. Us, that sounds good, Draco and Harry... oh Merlin I'm going crazy. I used to be fine without Draco all over my life, I used to have enough with me being out of the closet. Now that I think about it ever since I came out Draco hasn't been so mean he is actually nicer, OHHH! Is he gay? OH MERLIN is he gay for me? Nope totally not, Harry focus. The sound of the bell snaps me out of it this time, Ron and Hemione are already at the door waiting for me, Hermione has that look in her face that tells me that we are going to be talking about Draco and how like an idiot I looked today, and this is going to be all the way to the Great Hall. Awesome! Please notice my sarcasm. I think I talk to myself way too much, Nah I don't, maybe a little, everybody does it, yeah but not as much as I do, maybe some more than others.

"Harry?! Welcome to earth, come back from Dracoland!" Ron's voice interrupts my very important thoughts of whether I talk to myself too much or not.

"I...I was...not in Dracoland... shut up Ron"

"Harry you seriously need to hide your feelings for Draco better" there goes Hermione with her speech of the day

"Yeah you looked like an idiot today in class" HA! I called it! I knew I looked like an idiot today, wait, I shouldn't be glad about that. No, I'm not glad because of that, I'm glad because I was right, anyway.

Ooooh, the smell of the food coming from the Great Hall if awesome, almost as good as Draco's perfume, that makes me want to eat him, stop it! I was happily walking towards the doors of the Great Hall while talking to Hermione, perhaps I should have been looking where I was going because next thing I know; universe's gift to humanity is on top of me. Shit!

"Watch where you..." Draco began but he stopped, he never stops when he wants to scream at me, is he okay. Stop, am I okay?

"Sorry, Harry I didn't see you" did Draco just called me be my first name?!?!?! Stupid! say something. Nope is too late Draco got up and ran away, not even towards the Great Hall.

"You see?" Oh that's right I was with Ron and Mione

"Yes I can see!" why would they ask me if I can see?

"No, you dumb. We were talking about how we think Draco likes you, but you were obviously too busy thinking about him." Hemione's words were music to my ears at this moment.

"okay, I'm sorry. I'll pay attention now" I said apologetically

"Of course, you will now that we are talking about this!" always on time Ron's Sarcasm, I missed you today.

Finally! We were inside the Great Hall and eating, but of course, the topic was not over, Hermione started to explain what she and Ron had noticed.

"Okay, so ever since you came out of the closet, Draco changed a lot, he doesn't bother you as much, he stares at you all the time-"

"Okay, that one is an old one, he stares at Harry ever since they two met, it's so obvious you two have feelings for each other but anyway! Keep going, Mione" and with that Ron finished his second plate of food

"Okaaay.... also if you haven't noticed ever since you came out Snape suddenly makes you two work together, I know it sounds a bit odd but hey we're in a wizards school, maybe Draco asked him to do that." that would be great! it can also be a lie and we can all be thinking the wrong thing, but hey a man can dream. That's it I have to talk to him, as I stood up Hermione and Ron exchanged looks. And just when Hermione was about to ask me something Ron replied for me

"He's going to look for him and talk to him" Hermione's eyes did that thing that they do every time she thinks I'm about to do something stupid, I swear they expand like plates! Anyhow before she can say anything I rather run out.

The halls are empty, I guess that's normal given that everybody is at the Great Hall. I keep walking now really knowing where I'm going, really I'm just following my gut.

"I wonder if he actually likes me? Would he go out with me? Nah he probably doesn't, Harry get that idea out of your head. he does like you, then why am I going to look for him? Because I like him and there is the possibility that he likes me back, he probably doesn't"

"He does" Okay so I was talking to myself out loud, that voice is not mine, Harry turn! okay now I'm looking at him, of course, it was his voice I would never confuse his voice, he looks so beautiful right now, WAIT! did he say he likes me? Yes, he did!!! Oh God! wait do something! Right! TALK!

"I...uh...I was...uh looking for um. Did you say you do like me?!" Yeah, great job Harry! that was so stupid, what if I heard that! I probably did, watch him say no right now and probably slap me in the face.

"Yes I did" HA! there it is he doesn't like me, WAIT! he said yes AAHHH.

"I...I don't...know-what-to-say-because-I've-like-you-since-so-long-ago-and-I-really-cannot-stop-talking-right-now-"

A precious pair of lips stop mine from moving, It is was better than I expected, I am kissing Draco Malfoy, I'm so glad I came looking for him. His lips are a perfect match for mine, he's pulling away nooooo!

"Wow, I had been wanting to do that for the longest" I cannot believe he just said that

"Really? Me too" he's smiling Oh GOd!

"Harry, would you be my boyfriend?" did he just? did he just? did he just?

"SAY YES ALREADY. GOD! You've been dreaming about this for so long and now you stop talking" Ron's voice?! what the bloody hell

"Yes, Draco he wants to be you boyfriend" now Hermione?

"Harry?" Draco's voice it sounds worried

"uh? Oh! Yes, yes, yes fo course" he's smiling again yay! oh now he's kissing me, this si great.

"Why are you two here?" I ask Hermione and Ron

"Well, we've been so tired of hearing you fantasize about Draco" aaand I'm blushing "that we thought we deserved to know what happens" okay fair enough.

"Alright now that you know can we have some time alone?" ooooh Draco wants time alone.

So after that, we had a lot of time alone at the prefects bathroom all that we have left is the potion for Snape. 

********************************************************************************************This is not what i had in  mind but hey! i like it, hope you too. Anyway I'm going to do a part 2 that is going to have a lot more to do with the title, just wait....