In your arms...I feel safe (part 2)

Hehehe here it is the update, couple of things: 1. there is going to be smut and 2: i hope you enjoy it. Do remember this was a request so if you have any requests you can send them to me and I'll do my best, ok that's it.

**************************************

"NOOOOOOO!!!! stop! hahahaha Draco! you hahah need hahaha to hahaha stop" Harry was laughing way to hard for a whole sentence to come out of his mouth without him laughing.

"No way you messed up my hair" said Draco and continued to tickle Harry. Harry's situation had gotten better, doctors said he was getting better surprisingly good and Hermione and Ron knew exactly why, only Harry wouldn't admit it, he was obviously in love with Draco Malfoy and it wasn't like Draco Malfoy didn't love him either it was obvious the guy was nuts for Harry, but I guess love is, in fact, blind. For example right now Ron had just walked in to Draco on top of Harry tickling him, yes that is right Draco was tickling the boy who lived. So our dear friend Ron exist the room and goes look for Hermione in the common room, might as well say that he is rather anxious because he wants Harry and Draco to confess their love for each other. 

"Mione!" he whisper-screams to Hermione sitting reading a book in front of the fire "Come here, look at this" Hermione turns her attention to her boyfriend and really hopes this is not another of Ron's they-should-be-making-out-instead-of-and the thing that Draco and Harry would be doing at the moment. 

"What?" she said making her way to Ron, she started to ask what was all the fuss abut but Ron interrupted her with a kiss, she blushed "that was sweet" she said with a smile on her face

"It's the only way to shush you" Ron explained, the smile was gone now it was more like a...(._.) kind of face "but you know I love you" he said and that fixed the expression once again. 

"Anyway, what I wanted to show you was this" and with that Ron pulled Hermione by her hand and took her to his dorm, pushing the door slowly only to reveal a very red Harry and a very red Draco, who were still by the way tickling each other. 

"awn that is so sweet" Hermione said, and this time she kind of agreed with Ron; Harry and Draco should really get together now! So a little plan came to that little head of hers. "Let's bewitch the door, it cannot open until those two kiss" she said and Ron's face light up and he quickly nodded. In less that five minutes the door was bewitched so that it cannot be opened from the inside unless the two boys inside kissed each other and anybody that tried opening from the outside would forget what they were going to do forcing them to turn back, yes Hermione got the idea from the spell that protected Hogwarts from muggles discovering it. 

Meanwhile inside the dorm.....

"Oh Merlin, I haven't laughed that hard in so long Harry" Draco was tired from tickling Harry and from being tickled by Harry 

"Me neither, but...I am not quite sure I got my revenge" suddenly Harry was on top of Draco trying to tickle him but without success, Draco grabbed Harry by the waist and rolled both of them so that he would be on top. Harry found himself trapped between Draco's arms that were now in both sides of his head, what occurred to Harry was to poke Draco in the ribs. As he did Draco's balance broke and he was not literally on top of Harry, the two boys blushed.

"I....um...hehe...I was-" Harry was cut off when a pair of lips placed themselves unto Harry's lips, he smiled in the kissed and started to kiss back. Harry's hand traveled from his side to Draco's hair and got tangled in it. Draco on the other hand had fixed himself so that now he could rely on one hand and explore Harry's body with the other. Both of them started moaning and it quickly escalated.