Never rush in the morning

"Dragon, get up we have practice, both of us"

"I don't want to let's just stay here all day cuddling," he said getting up from the bed and hugging his lover from behind and slowly pulling him back to the bed, all while kissing his neck.

"I can't say that doesn't sound good, but we can't, everyone is going to be looking for us" Harry said trying really hard not to moan, he was really enjoying the kisses and everything but if the two seekers of both teams didn't show up then people would start to wonder.

By now Draco and Harry had been going out for three months and even though they were both openly gay, nobody knew they were dating.

"Hey, here's an idea why don't we stay here all day and I can make some of the house elves to bring us food here, they're really nice. Please Harry I really want to stay here all day"

"Nope we have to go to practice" he responded kissing Draco and pulling him under himself.

They both started to kiss passionately, Harry was still on top of Draco when he felt Draco's erection. While kissing every part of Draco he felt himself get hard and couldn't take it anymore, he pulled down his boxers and Draco's. Harry grabbed Draco's and started to lick the tip then slowly let go and went back to kissing his boyfriend while getting inside Draco who started moaning, Harry got up and started changing while pouting-Draco got up slowly and with a smile on his face for getting what he wanted. Harry looked at the clock on the wall and started to run around throwing some clothes at Draco and getting dress while doing so.

"We are going to be sooooo late, hurry!!!"

By the time they were done and went in different directions so that no one noticed them together, the two teams were putting everything back in its place when they saw the two seekers come. They had everything under control or so they thought.

"Sorry I overslept," said Harry while putting his gloves on and noticing that his team was done and all of them holding laughs. Next to Harry showed Draco, but Harry didn't even look at him so that nobody would suspect a thing, Draco started to give the same excuse Harry had just used. When the two teams heard the boy's excuse they all went silent and it was one of the twins who broke the silence.

"morning" coughed George "sex" coughed Fred then looked at the two seekers.

"Here is the thing dear seekers;" they began Fred putting his arm around Harry and George around Draco

"1:," said George

"You both show up late" continued Fred "Two:"

"Both of you have messy hair" chuckled George "Three:"

"Neither one of you slept in their dormitories, we know because we talk to each other," said Fred dragging Harry closer to George and Draco

"Finally," they both said

"Harry you are wearing the Slytherin Quidditch uniform instead of the Gryffindor Quidditch uniform. Draco you are wearing the Gryffindor Quidditch uniform instead of the Slytherin," said the unmistakable voice of Ginny who was now walking towards the four of them with a smirk on her face and finally started to laugh in front of them.

Both Harry and Draco were blushing as they never had in their entire lives and hugged each other.

"We all know," said the Slytherin captain

"Yeah it's true," Harry and Draco said in unison. They never had to hide after that day and nobody in the entire school ever forgot that day.