A cold day in...... SUMMER?!?!

I know its been more than a month....I AM SO SORRY. School started and ehhh everything went downhill from there but I AM BACK BITCHES!!! love you all though. Ok, Ok story time.

**********************************************

Harry had had a hard day at work and he couldn't wait to get home and just rest a little with his boyfriend, maybe take a walk...that sounded good. Harry made his way home between the many people he encountered on the train ride, he watched as people got off and on the train while he made his way to the end of the journey, his stop was the last one and he really enjoyed it everyday. All the ride he watched people and in his head he placed a story in their eyes trying to read people who caught his attention. After an hour on the train he made it home. The heat of the exterior hit him strong when the sliding train doors opened, the air felt humid and the sun was burning. 

As he walked to his apartment he started sweating and felt the drops of sweat their way down his face and some down his back, his shirt starting to reveal  the heat his body was experiencing. When he arrived at his door he sighed, he couldn't wait to see his beloved boyfriend. Harry opened the door to his apartment and he was confused as where he exactly was....

"DO NOT CLOSE THE.....door" Draco had somehow jumped off the couch and was standing in front of Harry with his hand extended towards the door and when he finished his sentenced his hands just lost its rigidness. It was all too fast and until that moment that Harry noticed three things:

1. It was literally freezing inside the apartment. It was, as Harry calculated, VERY VERY VERY COLD

2. Draco was wearing a huge overall all puffy and warm, on top of that a very big and puffy jacket, super warm socks (like three pair of them) and warm boots

3. Draco was building a fort....

"Draco what the bloody hell?!" Asked Harry astonished, still trying to process all that was going on, he went to the closet close by the door and hanged his suitcase then turned to Draco who was handing him a jacket that he loves to use during winter. 

"Ok soooo, today was a really hot day and I decided to do something about it so I decided I was going to work with the AC and adjust it to a good temperature" started to explain Draco but Harry had to interrupt him

"Draco, honey, sweet boy....I haven't teach you how to use the AC, why would you go using it if you don't know how to use it?"

"Well....I wanted to learn on my own, obviously I'm not doing that ever again but still..." Draco was just looking at Harry with his puppy eyes and even though Harry wasn't mad because it was honestly really cute of Draco he still needed to know some other things.

"Okay....so what happened to the door?" Harry tried to opened it "Why didn't you wanted me to close it?" right after that he realized why...the door wouldn't open. 

"That? Oh well, you know how we had the ugly looking one with our beautiful door?"

"Mhm?" 

"Well because it was getting to cold and by the way when I tried making the AC work again, it wouldn't so I just kind of got frustrated and screamed 'Avada Kedavra' at it, and it just kind of puffed out of life" Draco said taking one of the stools of the kitchen and sitting on it while looking and waiting for Harry's reaction to the info. Harry didn't say anything. 

"and then?" asked Harry and sorrounded Draco with one of his arms