The second task

"Are you sure that was it? Nothing else?" Harry rolled his eyes at Hermione it was the fifth time she asked him about what the egg said. He had enough trouble being the fourth champion in the triwizard tournament, but now he had to figure out some ridle that the merpeople had done about them having something important of him and he could not think of anything and as if it wasn't enough he had to figure out a way to stay under water for that long.

The day came and Harry was extremely nervous, he noticed that Hermione was nowhere to be found, Cho wasn't there either but what worried him the most was that he hadn't seen Draco all morning, the second task was at the afternoon and Harry was expecting some teasing from Draco but nothing. Harry hadn't tell his friends but he had a major crush on the Slytherin prince and even though they knew he was gay, Harry knew they were going to objectify if he told them that who he was so gay for was Draco.

"Notice the little ferret hasn't bother you all morning?" Ron's voice dragged Harry out of his fantasy that Draco showed up right now to confess his feelings for Harry.
"uh...no why?" answered Harry stupidly.

"I dunno. He's always unto you, like he needs to look at you first thing in the morning so he can go on with his day, but not today, today is nothing" Harry's heart gave a flip and a smile appeared across his face, could that be true? No he had to push the thought away so he wouldn't get his hopes up. The only answer he was able to give was something like a 'eh' with his mouth full with food.

The rest of the day was torture to Harry, he and Ron spend their day looking for Hermione even though Harry would just look in some places twice in case Draco was there too but they never found them. At three o clock the four champions were called by the lake and Neville met Ron and Harry by the lake to help him. As Harry swallowed the disgusting little ball that Neville got him, he gave a last scan to the place looking for Draco.

Once in the water Harry had some trouble focusing, but finally he made it to where he was supposed to be, when he saw what was the thing they have taken from the champions he couldn't believe his eyes. Hermione was there Harry figured out that she was there for Krum, Cho was there probably for Cedric, a little girl that looked like a mini version of Fleur and finally what really calmed down Harry was Draco. Quickly enough Harry reached Draco, Harry freed him but he couldn't just leave the others there so he waited, when Fleur never showed up he had to take her sister with him, fighting with the merpeople was not easy.

The task was over, the rescued ones were being dried with a bunch of towels, Fleur thanked Harry and left to hug her sister. Harry suddenly found himself overwhelmed with a lot of emotions that were draining him from thinking straight, now everybody knew that Draco meant something to him, the real problem was what was Draco's opinion in the whole thing. Harry didn't want to get up his feet were in the water and he was trying to ignore all the sound and noise coming from all the students. Harry closed his eyes and turned tot he sky, there was nothing he could do, he'll just have to live with it. 

"So, I'm special to you?" Harry's heart stopped, suddenly it was hard to breath and he didn't want to open his eyes, he could recognize that voice anywhere. "I know you hate me" Harry waited for Draco to agree with him.

"You know what they say; there's a thin line between hate and love. I just don't remember when I stopped hating you and started loving you" Harry could not believe what was going on right now, at first he thought he was dreaming, then that he was in a coma and that he would wake up any second, then he thought maybe he was imagining all of it. Maybe because it was way to good to be true. Harry opened his eyes only to meet a pair of grey ones taring at him and smiling, soon enough the two boys leaned closer and closer until their lips met at the middle. There were no fireworks, or explosions; just the mere tornado of butterflies in the boys stomachs and they loved it. 

"It was about time, Harry don't you think I didn't see you looking in places where Malfoy would be." Ron's voice came from one side and Harry smiled in the kiss as he heard his best friend murmur away: "the dungeons! Hermione is never in the dungeons! and the git made me look twice there!" 

******************************************************************

I know it short and that i haven't write in a while, I'm sorry. But here it is hope you like it   ;)    :*