The hardest dare ever

After the Battle of Hogwarts many students went back to finish their studies, because they were not a lot Professor McGonagall decided to put them all in one house, of course it didn't have a name but some people gave it names, house of the survivors, house of the united, house of the brave, house of the soldiers, and many others that aren't worth saying. The only problem with this was the fact that Gryffindor and Slytherin wouldn't accept the idea at first, there constant fights between them and there was always the need for Hagrid to come around and separate students from killing each other. With some time, most of them calmed and everyone started to get along, all except two people.

Like all the other houses they had dorms for girls and boys, there was one specific dorm in which every morning you could hear screams, the voices belonging to Draco and Harry.

"Where is my scarf Malfoy?!"

"Why the hell would I want your stupid Scarf?! Where the bloody hell is my brush Potter?!"

Those were the usual ones but it would change somedays, it had come to a point in which people were constantly betting on what would they fight the next day; the brush, the broomstick, the snitch, the pillow, the shampoo. Everybody pretty much had fun. Neville, Ron and Crabbe, who shared dorm with Harry and Draco, were the ones that would win most of the time, given the fact that they were the ones moving things around. Hermione and Pansy had become something-like friends, just because they also had to share dorm, they only thing they had in common was the fact that they both thought that Draco and Harry actually liked each other and that was why the fought all the time, mostly because they didn't fight over the stuff they used to do, now it was all these stupid little things. Draco was a better person he actually got along with Hermione very well, it just the thing that they only fought with each other no other person. So into that idea were those two that they actually came up with a plan.

"Harry! Draco!" called Hermione along with Pansy

"What?!" answered at unison, Harry and Draco, when they did they both gave each other ugly looks.

"We are playing come join us" Ron said, they were all sitting in a circle; Ron, Hermione, Neville, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Dean, Seamus, even Luna and Ginny had joined. When Harry saw them all and saw the bottle in the middle he instantly knew what they were playing and was about to say something when-

"Really? Spin the bottle? That's what you're all playing? Fine" said Draco before Harry and he was surprised Draco knew a muggle game, him and Draco were kind of forced to sit next to each other, weirdly neither of them objectify to this and everyone else noticed that, but of course they kept their mouth shuts.

The group began to play dare was the most usable and easier, nobody wanted the house to know their secrets. Finally the bottle pointed at Harry.
"Dare" said Harry looking at Hermione begging her with his look to have mercy of him.
"I'll save it for later" said Hermione, this only scared Harry even more. Then after a while the bottle pointed at Draco.
"Truth" but one look at Pansy changed his mind "dare, dare". To this Hermione and Pansy exchanged a look and smiled
"Harry I dare you to hold Draco's hand for a week" said Hermione
"Draco I dare you to hold Harry's hand for a week" said Pansy with a smirk on her face
"An you cannot let go for anything!" They said at unison
"What!?" Both Harry and Draco were now on their feet, but the rest of the group got up too.

The whole group and some others, who really only wanted to be part of something fun, grabbed Harry and Draco, both struggling to free themselves, until they all managed to put their hands close enough so that Hermione and Pansy could conjure a spell that would unite them for a whole week, no breaks at all, not even for the bathroom.

That night everyone went to sleep with a smile on their face and it only grew bigger when they heard the two specific boys fighting on deciding in who's bed to stay the night. A long week was ahead of them.

AN: sorry if there's any grammat wrong, I just did it in a rush. Should I do part two?