IV

The concert continues and with every passing minute, my heart beat gets harder and my breath quickens. I'm actually having fun here. A lot of fun. Maybe I'll actually have to thank Izzy.

It gets to the part during the concert where they pick the chair girl. Scotts eyes immediately went to me, as did Avi's. Considering I would probably get a near lap dance from Avi and/or Scott, I was excited. But the fact that I'll also probably get closer to Mitch then I ever intended for the night, or ever for that matter, well I certainly wasn't screaming with joy.

The security helps me up to the stage, and I sit in the golden and red chair placed slightly off of center stage. Part of me was ecstatic, but the other part was in misery.

They started to sing 'Let's Get It On', and I was right. Scott came over and sat on me, continuing to sing. It was certainly a great thing. Next was Avi doing his thing, and I clearly was not complaining. This was turning out to be one of the best nights of my life.

I had my phone out recording the whole show, and when I got up there it was still recording. Scott picked my phone up and kept recording and even started taking pictures with that new feature. He took selfies by himself, and with all of the other members, and with me, then ended in a group selfie.

I was completely enjoying it until Mitch walked up to me. I knew it was part of the show, so I didn't freak out like I would've. Instead I just hugged back and acted like I didn't want to stab myself in the face. When it got to the riff, Scott sang my name and my heart lit up.

I do have a thing for Scott. I mean we've only actually known each other for two days, but to me it felt like it had been forever. He's super nice, and he's probably like that with other fans, too, but I don't know. It's just nice to have someone that's actually nice in my company. Izzy is great, but she's my best friend and we've known each other for years. But he just waltzed into my coffee shop and was an actual great human being when I expected him to be like Mitch, honestly.

The performance was over and I went back to my seat by Izzy. She looked exhausted and excited and a bit jealous all at the same time. So far it was going great and I can honestly say I don't want this to end.

***

Well, soon enough it ended. All the VIPs got to stay after, too, and talk to the band again.

Izzy and I ran to meet up with Scott. I was silently debating whether or not I should tell him about what happened. Maybe not considering they're best friends and Scott will probably take his words over mine. But, that's very understandable, so I won't complain.

We caught up to him and I hugged him immediately. Realizing what I'd done, I quickly let go and awkwardly laughed. He hugged me again, not letting go for a few minutes.

It was actually really nice. I do like him. I know that nothing will happen with us, I mean he travels all the time on tour and I cannot stand his roommate and I'm just a small cafe owner, and he probably doesn't even like me. We just met, what am I even saying?

I talk to Scott and Izzy for a few minutes before going to Kirstie.

"Hey, Kirstie." I smile, walking up. "You guys were amazing!"

"Awe, thank you so much, Cressida. Scott told me about Itch-May, and how you feel so I'm glad you liked it. Even if it was probably awkward." She laughed. "Scott and Avi's eyes were certainly on you the whole time, too."

I got red and his my face as we both started to laugh. "It really sucks that you guys are leaving again soon, it would be great to hang out more and get to know each other better."