XXVII

"Okay, nope, no. This can't happen," I started hyperventilating.

"Wait, C, calm down. This has happened to us plenty of times before. Just, calm down," Avi said, reaching over the side and patting my head.

With every move I made I felt like I was going to fall to my death. The gears and maneuvers were clearly visible from the top of the loops. I shut my eyes tightly and started breathing heavily as I clung onto Mitch's hand. He squeezed my hand back and started trying to calm me down.

"Hey, what's your favorite song by us?" Kirstie smiled like she had an idea.

"Um, I don't know!" I screeched.

"Shh, just calm down and think," she said.

"Run To You?" I said, my words getting heavier with each one. It felt like I could fall at any moment.

Kirstie nudged Mitch who nudged Avi. Suddenly, they all started singing.

"A light in the room, it was you who was standing there. Tried, it was true, as your glance met my stare. But your heart drifted off, like the land split by sea. I tried to go, to follow, to kneel down at your feet," Avi smiled, patting my head again.

A few other people on the ride noticed and joined in, "I'll run. I'll run. I'll run, run to you. I'll run. I'll run. I'll run, run to you."

Mitch looked at me with his gorgeous smile as he saw my muscles relax.

"I've been settling scores, I've been fighting so long. But I've lost your war, and our kingdom is gone. How shall I win back your heart which was mine?"

Although it isn't in the original, Mitch sang the next line by himself, "I have broken bones," and Scott the next, "And tattered clothes," with Avi finishing the verse, "I've run out of time."

By this point, a fair amount of people had joined In The song. From people passing on their way to a different ride, to people in line, to people on the ride, and even me. It was a small concert.

"I'll run. I'll run. I'll run, run to you. I'll run. I'll run. I'll run, run to you."

Everyone who wasn't singing got quiet as the next part approached.

"I will break down the gates of heaven, a thousand Angels stand waiting for me. Take my heart and I lay down my weapons. Break my shackles to set me free," we sang.

The final chorus came to a close just before the ride started up again.

We finished and got off as we caught our breath off to the side.

"You guys are nerds," I laughed, slightly punching Scott's arm.

"You love us, though," I wasn't looking, but I was 99% sure he was smirking.

I stood up completely before Avi draped his arm around my shoulder, "Don't remind me."

We stayed there the rest of the day until it was time to head back to the hotel to chill until we leave tomorrow.

We all went to our rooms. Avi and Kevin in theirs, Mitch and I in ours and Kirstie and Scott shared one. I was wary but they said it was chill because they're best friends.

"Hey, Mitchy?" I asked, tracing small random shapes on his bare chest after we laid down to sleep.

"Yeah?" He perked up slightly.

"Why didn't you come after me before Scott did? I know you liked me," I said.

"I don't know, really. I guess I figured you hated me too much," he said quietly.

"I never hated you," I admitted, "I wanted to. Believe me, I did. But I never hated you. You've been all I've thought about for the past 8 years, nerd."

He took his hand that was around my waist and pulled me as close to him as I could get, "Why do you always have to play games with me, Cressi?"

"Because I love you and I love messing with you," I smiled, laying my head down on his chest as I moved to tracing his tattoos on his arm.

"Hey, you wanna know something?"

"Hmm?" I re-situated myself.

He started playing with my hair, "I've always been madly in love with you."

I looked up before smiling and planting a small kiss on his lips, "I love you, too, Mitchy."

He started singing Light In The Hallway, one of their unreleased songs, to me quietly. It's Avis song, but Mitch's voice goes so well with the song.

And soon I was fast asleep.

***

A/N; PENTATONIX ARE RELEASING THEIR TOUR DATES TOMORROW GOTTA ZAYN

THANK U FOR READING ILY IM SO EMO RIGHT NOW I XANT

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE IF U WSNY TO I GTG IM FRWAKING OUT SOMEONE GO WITH ME

#SOON

-ash xx :-)