XXI

One week later ~~~

"Cress, Cress, Cress, it's urgent," Kirstie said as I picked up the phone.

"Calm down, Kirst, what's up?"

"Esther is super sick and so now we have no your manage for the final week of tour," she said.

"And this involves me how?"

"Can you come on our with us and be our manager?" She asked, finally.

"Oh, um-"

"Say yes, shitface!" Izzy yelled, listening in on the conversation.

"Hold on a second," I said to Kirstie before looking at Izzy, "If I'm gone who will run the cafe?"

"Ethan, Reina, and I, duh," she laughed.

I took a deep breath, "Okay, but how soon do I need to be there?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. Scott and Mitchy are coming to get you," Kirstie said, "Make sure to pack a weeks worth of clothes, and essentials!"

"Of course," I laughed.

"Thank you so much for this! See ya soon," Kirstie squealed.

So, first I spend weeks without them, and now I'm spending a straight week with them?

This is probably going to be horrific .

***

I ran to Scotts house to get things, and came back to the cafe to wait things out.

"Are you sure you want to leave her in charge?" Ethan groaned.

Him and Izzy haven't exactly become the best of friends over the past week. It's not really surprising considering Izzy hasn't exactly been nice to him.

"She's not in charge. None of you are, really. Well, I guess all of you are? There's not really a general boss. All of you are the boss," I laughed.

"It's okay, E, I'll take care of you," Reina laughed at him, ruffling his hair like he was a child.

"Rei, I'm expecting you to text me every day and tell me how it goes. I'm leaving my baby in the hands of my newbies. I'm worried," I said.

"It'll be okay, Cressida. We'll take cake of her," Reina laughed.

"It better be," I laughed, "Now I'm not saying I don't trust Izzy, but if anything goes wrong, call me."

"Of course," Izzy smiled.

Soon, Mitch and Scott walked though the door. I immediately ran to Mitch and hugged him.

"Ew, who are you?" He made a fake disgusted face at me and poked me.

"Shut up, nerd," I hit his back slightly.

He laughed, "How have you been?"

"You mean since this morning at 3 am when you called me talking about how mindblowingly incredible your Starbucks was? Pretty good."

"Okay, listen, I forgot about the timezones. It's not my fault Florida is 4 hours ahead. ( Don't quote me on that I actually think it's 3) Plus, it was really good Starbucks." He laughed.

"The more you talk, the more I want to punch you in the face," I told him, pulling away from the hug.

"If you punch me in the face and injure me, you'll just have to take my place at the concert. Which, from what I've heard you sing, would please all of us, except for you."