XVII

Cressidas P.O.V

"Hey, I heard there would be coffee," Kevin said, causing us all to laugh.

"Mitch, get your friends coffee, Scooter, make it," I said, sitting on the chair that Scott was previously in.

"What?" Mitch looked at me.

"You may have tour left, but I'm training you for when you return," I smirked and sat back.

"I hate you," Scott said getting three grande iced coffees for Kirstie, Avi, and Kevin, and a vanilla bean soy latte with extra foam for Izzy because she's high strung all the time.

***

I looked at the clock on my phone, 9:45 a.m.

"You should probably head out," I said, looking up at Scott who had been staring at me for 5 minutes.

He sighed, "You're probably right," he took off his apron and laid it on the counter.

"As exciting and nice as tour is, I don't want to leave. I've had a blast since we've been back and I'm gonna miss it," Scott hugged me, "I'm gonna miss you," he kissed the top of my head.

"Stoooooop," Izzy groaned and made fake gagging noises.

I looked directly into her eyes and pulled Scott in and kissed him.

"Why do you insist on making me uncomfortable all the time, C?" She asked.

Mitch just kind of stood there. I pulled myself away from Scott and went over and tightly hugged Mitch.

"Don't think you're getting rid of me yet," he whispered in my ear.

I squeezed him tighter, "For once, I'm not planning on it."

I closed my eyes. I hadn't hugged Mitch for real like this in years. I could breathe him in and feel his warmth. I missed everything about who he was as a person, and him being back, I can see he hasn't really changed. He may have changed during high school, but he's back now. And I'm more than excited about it.

I will admit, though, now that I'm sober that what we did was pretty nice. I was eager for the taste of him. Maybe I'd just missed him too dearly, but it was a good thing. It certainly won't happen again, but it was good.

"It's so sad that you're leaving," I sighed, pulling the other three in.

"We'll be back soon, Cressida," Kevin laughed.

"Plus, you can call or text us anytime," Kirstie smiled at me.

"And we're all open for FaceTime, too," Avi assured, "So you'll just have to manage until we get back."

"Hush," I laughed, pushing him slightly.

Scott walked up behind me and hugged me, "And to think, you never made up for that kiss," he whispered slightly suggestible in my ear.

"I guess you'll have to manage, too," I quietly laughed.

"Now you have to go before I cry," I sighed and basically pushed them out of the door.

They were gone, and nearly twenty minutes later I got a Twitter notification.

@.ScottHoying: it's been 20 mins and I'm already missing this one like crazy 💔💔 @.callmecressida

It said, with a picture of me from last night on it.

When did he take that?

I tweeted him back,

@.callmecressida: @.ScottHoying new phone who dis

I laughed, knowing he was probably laughing too.

I'm sure as hell going to miss them like crazy for the next few weeks. They've all become my best friends and it's even weirder with them gone now that i know what it's like to really have fun with them.

I've only really known them for a little less than a week, but I feel like I've known them my whole life. Well, apart from Mitch.

And there's no better feeling than cuddling up to Scott and just sleeping. His presence just makes any day ten times better.

I'm just so worried that on tour he'll meet a model or an actress or a fan or anyone better than me – because literally everyone is better than me – and he'll just forget I'm here. There are so many people that are more worthy o his time than me. Not to mention I'm so easy to forget.

But, hey, I'm with him and I plan to keep it that way. No matter where he is in the world, he's always with me in my heart. I love him, a lot. And I wish I could focus on him all the time, but I can't.

***

I sighed and leaned against the counter.

"Everything okay?" Izzy asked me.

"Yeah, it's just..," I trailed off.

She walked up to me and hugged me, "I know, C.. I know."

She lowkey has a thing for kevin, and they've been talking on and off since they met. She of all people understand how this feels. It hurts, a lot.

People in books describe it as if it were a good feeling. Like 'I know you're gone, but the place you used to be is filled with hope and love,' when it's actually like, 'wow let me find a cliff to throw myself off of.'

There was a gaping whole that he should be in. He makes my heart really happy and I can't thank him enough.

It's like my life is a shredded piece of paper, and I'm all laid out by a fan. Suddenly the fan got turned on and all of the pieces blew away and now they're ever where and I can't pick them all up. But then Scott came along and turned off the fan. He picked up the pieces and put them back together.

He made my heart whole.

***

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short and bad. I've had no time to write and I'm having such bad writers block! But now I have a muse for a love story so it should get better!!

also I need your help;

Should I keep it the way it is and make this a Scot fanfic

Or

Should I flip it completely and still try to make it Mitch?

Leave a comment below, and don't forget to vote!! Love u guys and thanks for reading!

-ash xx :-)