XV

I was kissing him and I couldn't find anything inside of myself to quit. I could feel myself getting deeper and deeper into whatever this was, and I knew I needed to stop. I was slightly drunk and he was completely, unquestionably drunk off his ass, and this was something I'd wanted to do my whole life.

Judging by his actions, he was into it too. His hands moved their way from my waist and snaked down to right below the lining of my shirt.

I made myself pull away to stop anything from happening further. Honestly, if they weren't watching – wide-eyed may I add – I probably would've. Something about Mitch made me crave his touch. His skin was glowing and I've never seen him more beautiful than in this moment. His hair was messy for the first time since we've rekindled out friendship. Which meant rather than each strand laying perfect to frame the left side of his face, it was everywhere. Not one fraction of even being close to how he usually keeps it. He was jagged and torn up and it became beautiful.

Nothing about Mitch Grassi was easy. He had the most perfect hair all the time, matching beautifully with his brown, devilish eyes. He could put you to sleep with his falsetto, but send you into a frenzy with his range. He was such a small, harmless creature, but he could pierce you with his glare. Everything he was contradicted another part of him, and all of it went together perfectly. He found a way to make it work.

He was like pages of a book, torn at every edge. Nothing was together once you opened the pristine, glossy cover. Once you got past that, he was a plethora of mistakes and bad dreams. His words flowed out like a waterfall, but he could make it sound poetic. He was shredded, but he was okay with it. He accepted eternal damnation, and it was a masterpiece.

Having him back in my grasp made me go wild. I couldn't contain any part of myself, I needed him. It wasn't in the way that I needed Scott. I needed Scott for stability and love and happiness. I needed Mitch for his touch and roughness. I needed his contact and his body against mine.

We fit together perfectly. He was a piece of broken glass and so was I. I never want to leave him, and I know it's just the scent and taste of him that's making me insane, but I missed it. I missed him.

I went back and sat in my seat by Scott, everyone looking dismayed and uncomfortable, except for Izzy. She was full of bliss. She knew I needed that, and that's why she did it. I don't know if I should've thanked her, or just kicked her in the face, because things definitely wouldn't be the same tomorrow.

Once I sit down, Scott immediately takes his arm and puts it around my waist, pulling me as close to him as I can get. He was tired, but he was also in attack mode. I belonged to him and I think that's why Mitch got so into it. He knew he couldn't have me, so he took the chance to make Scott furious and he controlled me.

I uncomfortably coughed, "So, next?"

"I think we're just gonna skip the rest of her dares," Kirstie said, shifting around in her seat.

"Agreed," Avi laughed.

The night went on and Izzy and I ended up without shirts, as did Scott and Avi. Kevin had three different pairs of Izzys underwear on his head, Kirstie's hair was stringy and gross being as it was covered in Scott's shampoo, and Scott was covered in crushed banana. Izzy had eaten 2 straight lemons, I was drenched in a concoction of all of Scott's and Mitch's colognes, and Mitch got new 'tattoos' in the form of everyone drawing all over him with a sharpie.

Nearly all of us were out, but if Scott, Mitch, or I lost the next question, we lost the game. Which meant we had to take a truth and a dare from everyone.

It was Izzys turn and she knew how to make at least myself loose, "Never have I ever fallen in love with a friend." I didn't dare look at her, but I knew she was smirking as both Mitch and I put our last remaining finger down.