XXX

"I thought you weren't going to be back until tomorrow?" Izzy said, walking through the door.

"We all think a lot of things, but it doesn't make them true," Mitch coughed, causing Kirstie to chuckle. He punched her arm slightly and she stopped.

"What does that even mean? Anyways, we took care of the place," She said.

"No, they," I pointed to Ethan and Reina, "took care of the place. You haven't even shown up all week."

"How do you figure?"

"Every single time I've called them, you haven't been here. I would've called you, except you never answered."

"My phone broke," she said.

"Is that why you've been texting poor little Mitchell practically begging him to break up with me?" I asked.

"Okay, listen, that not tru-"

"Stop lying, Izzy. I've spent an entire straight week – without a break, may I add, – with these people. Especially Mitchell. I've seen them, all of them. Lie to someone else, but don't lie to me," I said.

"Sure, I have. But it's only because I know that you'll end up hurting him because you get too attached. If he even looks at another girl you'll probably break up with him! You can't handle not having someone completely to yourself," she said.

"How do you even have the audacity to say that?" Avi stepped in.

"Because it's the truth," she crossed her arms.

"You came to us specifically for Cressida to get attached. That's what you wanted, Isabelle. Don't stand here for a minute and try to justify breaking them up. I know you just want Mitch to yourself, but it's not hard to see how hard he's fallen for this girl. It may not be the ending you wanted, but it's the one you're going to get," Avi snarled.

Izzy gasped, "I'm the only reason you know her! You wouldn't even be ere if it wasn't for me. Don't act like I'm the bad guy for trying to end a relationship that's clearly toxic. I've heard all of the stories. He ruined her life. She's going to get too attached again and he'll throw her away. Have you told them yet, Cressida?"

"Izzy, stop," I said.

"No? Go on then, tell them. Tell them everything you've told me," she was getting cocky.

"Izzy," I pleaded, tears actually forming. This was a secret I didn't need getting out. They can't know.

"Let me as you something, guys: Have you ever seen her in shorts? Or anything above her knees?"

"No.." They said.

"Go ahead, Cressida, tell them," she insisted.

"Oh my god, no," I heard Avi whisper.

"Oh, oh, he gets it!" Izzy exclaimed in joy.

"Please," I begged her.

A faint gasp came out of Mitch's mouth as he covered his mouth with his hands.

"Two for five!"

Mitch leaned in and whispered something to the others before they all got wide eyes.

"B- Because of.. Because of me?" Mitch gulped.

There were tears falling and I couldn't find any words to say, as if any would come out anyways. I nodded my head slightly and he ran to me and hugged me tightly.

He got next to my ear, "I'm so sorry, Princess. I'm so, so incredibly sorry that that happened. I never- I-"

"It's okay," I whispered, "It's all okay now."

"I love you so much, Cressida, so much."

Suddenly all of the others came and hugged me.

They let go and I looked at Izzy, "You're fired. Get out of my cafe."

She huffed and stomped out.

Mitch pulled me aside as the others finally got their fix and went to set down.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, rubbing my arm.

I took a deep breath, "I'm fine, yeah. I just really didn't want anyone to find out. Especially not you."

"You did that because of me? And what I did?" He said quietly.

I nodded slowly, "I stopped a few years ago but the scars never went away."

"I'm so sorry, Cressida. I never meant to hurt you. I had to or they would do worse."

"It's okay, Mitch. I'm over it."

"But you shouldn't be. I tortured you for years. You should be fuming. You should be yelling at me and hurting me the way I hurt you," he looked straight into my eyes.

I laughed, tears slowly falling from my eyes, "But I don't want to do that. I don't want to do it at all."

"If you ever want to do that again, take my arm and cut me as many times as you would cut yourself. Hurt me instead," he said.

I shook my head, "No, never."

"I can't say I'm sorry enough. I can say it a million times but it will never be okay."

I hugged him, "I love you so much, Mitchell."

"I love you, too, Cressi."

We went out to join the others.

Rei and Ethan closed the shop for the day so we could just chill.

We all sat around at a table and drank coffee and ate cookies.

"If you hadn't guessed," I looked at the guys and Kirstie, "This is Reina, and this is Ethan. I hired them last week before I left with your boy princess and his tree."

"Hey, guys," Reina waved.

"HELLO I AM ETHAN," Ethan blurted out, causing Kirstie to chuckle.

"E, you okay?" I laughed.

"I'm trying to be," he took a long, deep breath.

Avi chuckled quietly, "We're just normal people."

"Nope, no, don't say that," he said, "You're extraordinary people. Sure you put your shoes on one at a time like we all do, but you also sing for thousands of People every day. You save lives, man."

Avi starting blushing profusely, "Oh."

"Aw, lumberjack!" I laughed.

***

Later, we split ways.

Scott, Mitch, and I were back at 'our' house and we're watching Parks And Rec.

"Hey, let's film a video," Scott beamed.

"What kind?" asked Mitch.

"Let's do a Q&A," I suggested.

Mitch pulled out his phone and got to the superfruit Twitter.

@.superfruit: hey guys! we're doing another #AskSuperfruit but, with special guest @.callmecressida ! so tweet us your questions !!! 💖🍓

The tweets flowed in.

"Let's get recording," Scott smirked.

***

A/N; yikes this chapter is deep af

and also tErrible

These just keep getting worse

BUT it's gonna be over soon :(

ANYWAYS; iTS TIME TO DECIDE!!

Well actually, comment a few questions for #AskSuperfruit !!

And as always, vote if you liked it, ily guys, and I will see you dUdes in the next chapter!

-ash xx :-)